Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Right now the AFK timer is really short, i don't see the reason why.
    I understand the need for 1- 10 rooms to be at the front but also let's be real sometimes ( not a lot) it takes
    10 minutes to get a TDM Rotation room started and it makes it impossible because let's face it we all have short attention spans.
    Who's gonna keep running around an empty map? No one.
    So please make the AFK Timer way larger like 15 minutes atleast in my opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Made a suggestion thread about it on the discord; https://discord.com/channels/2086426...16485037850766
    But I agree, 90 seconds is really harsh and getting any room started, really, means that you have to run around if you dont want to alt tab and do something else while waiting for players to arrive. Even 150-200 seconds will make a big difference.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

_huh_ (04-13-2023)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _huh_ View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Right now the AFK timer is really short, i don't see the reason why.
    I understand the need for 1- 10 rooms to be at the front but also let's be real sometimes ( not a lot) it takes
    10 minutes to get a TDM Rotation room started and it makes it impossible because let's face it we all have short attention spans.
    Who's gonna keep running around an empty map? No one.
    So please make the AFK Timer way larger like 15 minutes atleast in my opinion.
    Moved to Have Been Added, an alternative has been added in the latest update. See the Other Changes section for the details.
    Last edited by justRelax; 06-05-2023 at 06:58 PM.

Spoiler!

Thread Information