Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

i think 1 damage sword can greatly enhance the sword experience, just have kendo sword stick with 1 dmg

gunz lacks a good tank melee, im wondering if we could have a from top to bottom defense meelee shield,if it too hard to change the melee part, maybe we can do a invincible on the lower part of the body when shield is up, maybe left click should be that short flame thrower thing or just a regular dagger range punch(make it shorter if it's possible) but if we can have flame thrower with 1dmg on right click that would be awesome

shield should be kinda heavy to the point that player can only equip 1 gun and 2 item

there's plenty of dice roll thing, if it can be assigned to the melee it could be fun, im wondering if we can do a long jump melee stab with the shield, if the flame thrower seems op, basicasilly a launch forward bunny hop shield punch to catch all the annoying peddler

also assigned to alternative fire

Suggestion description:

2. The following user said thank you to isallmyram for this useful post:

cevo (04-25-2023)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    1 Damage Sword : Yes

Melee shield : we already got it it's called block BABY

Thanks
    Death by a thousand cuts?

Country
    Thanks
    for the whole body upper and lower body, so a block actually blocks all shots from forward

im wondering if its possible to have shield out and it's automatically blocking(that might be easy), when player pressed block it does something like block the whole body include the lower body, one of the ways i could think of is by adding an extention blocking hitbox or we can just lower the blocking hitbox and lower the player head hitbox so it blocks the whole thing

reason i wanted to use dagger hitbox is because when someone k-style with this it might be too op, like rss-block, but with dagger it doesnt have 4 slash movement, it has single stab, that aligned with the shield punch relatively well, then there's the lunge it could be the shield rush punch forward.

or we can do some kinda alternative fire with 2dmg flamethrower without the continue flame damage

im just thinking in terms of winston that monkey in overwatch, launch forward block and shield spit out fire
    Last edited by isallmyram; 04-25-2023 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks
    Could make it a block-able dagger, with a full body block that looks like a shield, high delay and a knockback effect with low (10?) damage. 800 ish delay would make it just a shield bash in essence.

Imagine this on Atk/Def when you're attacking and you have the enemy team doing that obnoxious pop out and RS spam on the corner, being able to block their attacks and knock them back for your team.. or tunnels on garden. I think it would be fun, I'd be an instant convert since I refuse to play the meta (mostly because I'm terrible and my wrists are jacked).

Edit: Lunge works with the idea of a shield charge, knocking people onto their back. It makes sense!
    Last edited by cevo; 04-25-2023 at 05:00 AM.

Thread Information