kaverinhaxs's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: india1

Reason: hello my complaint and about the following reason, the player described above with the name of india1 is disrespecting me in every game on the server, I never disrespected him and even so he insists on playing me as gay and even created a character with a name similar to mine to toxically impersonate me in the game, I can't take it anymore! these days I was live playing freestyle gunz and this player kept making homophobic attacks, calling me gay, noob, and sending spam, when he participated kicking him out of the room, he created a character with the name CaveiraGiory to imitate my nickname looks like this! then he changes one letter, so here just below is the evidence of his toxicity to the player! .....
    As you can see in the screenshots, the player insults me, then leaves the game, logs in with the fake character with a name similar to mine, goes back to the room and still starts voting to expel someone, to incriminate me for pushing people, in addition to profanity and homophobia!

Proof/Evidence: CaveiraGlory_2023-04-28_02-17-56.jpg CaveiraGlory_2023-04-28_03-07-56.jpg CaveiraGlory_2023-04-28_03-08-04.jpgCaveiraGlory_2023-04-28_03-08-12.jpg

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    After a little investigation, looks like he copied others as well to get them muted (About a month ago we actually muted someone else for the very same reason).
    These are the characters that he created/copied to frame others:

CaveiraGIory
    YamiIeX
    XanthoI
    vIassy
    CIoakshot
    SIaide
    SnuwfIy
    WaIkdown
    PurpIeDice

His main account is already banned for being toxic and racist towards others, it seems that he's been this way since 2021. Therefore, it has been decided to IP ban him.
    Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information