Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You are trying to change the game too much. This wont be adding any new players, this will make the older players move away most likely ( I would for sure).

Adding new classes might be even more confusing to newer players, since they have more options to choose from and they dont know what is good or what is bad. Too many options can be overwhelming. Also, no one is stopping old players from using those new classes too, so newer players are still in a bad spot.
    We dont have any tutorials to teach newer players the basics of GunZ apart from old youtube videos, this is what makes the leave the most imo. Not knowing what to learn while they are getting bodied left and right.
    The game is around 20 years old, nothing is going to help newer players against older players that have played for over 10 years. They can learn movement, but aiming is something u cant teach or learn, its just playing a lot.

Lets keep the game like it has always been. Adding major changes to gunz can be very dangerous and can reduce the playerbase we have now to very small numbers. I can remember the gem update where u could increase your stats depending on the gems you equipped, was very bad.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Amamin (04-30-2023), Class(A) (05-16-2023), Ommadawn (04-30-2023), Zaku (05-03-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    We dont have any tutorials to teach newer players the basics of GunZ apart from old youtube videos, this is what makes the leave the most imo. Not knowing what to learn while they are getting bodied left and right.
    Atleast I can confirm there are very hardworking people working on this to be implemented soon

Thread Information