Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

I will be updating this thread in the future if I have any other ideas

the thing is, I want gunz to have at least 5k players, but it's kind of hard without the update and new playing mechanics just like some of the competitive games, we love movement cancel, some of the competitive game players love that too, but they have something that gunz don't, which is different classes like apex legend, league of legend, over watch, smashbro

with large amount of players i think we can afford a much much faster vps like aws, just to cut down the ping between players an avoid spikes

some of these idea can be under somewhat paid or free to play upon developer and freestyle gunz operators decision, i think by introducing new weapon as class of hero can bring lots of new players in, and once the revenue is in, maybe some of us can reskin the whole game(I'm a retail investor by the way, so if you guys can go public or get funding from big guys maybe we can make gunz reskin with the current concept we have, just make sure it's some big gaming companies that does not interfere with the development of the game, just like league of legends owner Tencent, worse case scenario is getting bought by E.A and gets all kind of micro transaction and lootboxes, that's the worse case scenario )

reason i wanted the new class is because older way of playing it have insanely high skill ceilings so by having a new class introduced we can sort of close the gap between ole players and new players, it's sorta like the idea of having certain diamond one trick in the game can beat top high elo players

so I'm wondering if we can use melee's alternative fire, dagger's block, guns alternative fire(just like the sniper rifle) to generate different class of hero,

I will be talking about list of problems at the very bottom, let's talk about what excites players

all the weapon mentioned belowed are single weapons, does not applied to all the weapons.

hardcore gladiator training sword:

we can use training sword with 1dmg applied

Winston shield:
    the idea came from OverWatch character monkey Winston, the idea is to have a training dagger stab range of shield applied with automatic blocking as long as it's out with 20 dmg but 500ms delay,

we should delete all the lunge and hanging all together for the shield, the lunge should by some what far jump forward, it is best if there's a custom jump forward, if there's not then right click should activate half the stronger legs and a speed demon from dice roll, the only thing needs to fix is the first split second acceleration, so the physics can be applied with a strong jumping forward, with the fixed button with ms-delay the animation can applied to mid-air fights, so wall cancel and jump forward, or jump forward after a jump in mid-air

and whenever player decides to spit fire with the shield it should applied with dice roll slow down, so it's not too OP

anime hero idoit burst sword:
    im wondering if we can do a anime hero burst on alternative fire on one sword, it basically releases massive on four direction and boost hp with super tank, then decrease to near death hp ap after 10 second

supertank for 10 second, then near death hp afterwards

super jump rocket:
    plain simple, applying a super jump on alternative fire, so players can do a regular jump and super jump inbetween duels

magic wand:
    in zombie mode there's a zombie spits poison when player uses alternative fire,
    we can use plunger x as magic wand

I'm wondering if we can make a magic wand with 10 dmg just like regular sword that can slash and block, but alternative fire is some kind of long range attack which can be blocked, i don't want it to be a regular massive, maybe we can do some kind of avatar air bending air push attack, lets say even if its blocked it pushes counter opponents back. so I can do a slash-slash-block cancel then alternative fire to push opponents back, or i can use alternative fire to catch some of the peddlers and forces them to fight in close range, that's a plus for gladiators.

boxing glove:

using sword as animation but applied with training dagger range stab or shorter, block should be assigned with a knock down, that's basically a insta-kill flip+stab, but alternative fire can be launch forward with just like

turtle sword:

we can use goblin clubs for these

some of the blocks are not consistent in fgunz, I'm wondering if it's possible to use alternative fire as rapid block macro, with 5 tbf speed blocks but during those blocks regular fire should be disabled, massive can only be released on very last block

original shadow vane:

i think some of the players missed original shadow vane from aeria gunz and ijji, i think that dagger on ijji have regular sword cancellations applied on 326 delay ms, so it's basically a sword with dagger movements(maiets lazy attempt made a great dagger). so this is why even some of the dagger have low ms delay it still doesn't feel as smooth as original shadow vane

teleportation sword:

same sword but get rid of flip(most glad or gun player don't usually flip)
    alternative fire should be teleportation forward with dash range.

teleportation dagger:
    we can use speedy with 15dmg but 326 delay or jus the regular 326 delay dagger on this

this idea actually came from apex legend amd league of legend, there's a character called wraith and league of legend character katarina, she's able to set the teleportation portal, so im wondering if we can set block as set teleport coordinates(from check point mode), second one as teleport to that place where player made the first flick.

that will give dagger players great edge, d-stylers can perform block(set teleportation point)-go in for stabs-block-teleport back to original place.

Assault rifle with scope:
    regular assault rifle is kinda useless, so I think maybe a assault rifle should be applied with scope, just like the sniper rifle, with the sniper mode on it should increase the ar dmg by 1.3x

teleportation Molotov:

1 single Molotov that can teleport everyone to their spawn, should be banned for capturing flag game mode

there's a need for putting a ms delay on some of the dice roll, so it becomes a playable function rather than implied function on player characters

the only problem with that is it will increase the loading time for entering the game, this can be applied when we have more than 5k player(i think most old players are okay with ads if there's 5k players around)

that could be a great place to enter googles gaming ads api, so if the game requires 30 second to load, it could just make player watch 30 second ad while loading, this is api address:https://developers.google.com/ad-placement/apis

Suggestion description:

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Some of your ideas sound cool but getting rid of flipping, lunging and hanging is not a good idea, not only it will annoy lots of players (How can you say people don't usually flip, there's literally a Stairway room all the time) but it also sounds like you're trying to turn this game into something else, Gunz V2.

I don't mind having new features but they shouldn't be instead of something.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You are trying to change the game too much. This wont be adding any new players, this will make the older players move away most likely ( I would for sure).

Adding new classes might be even more confusing to newer players, since they have more options to choose from and they dont know what is good or what is bad. Too many options can be overwhelming. Also, no one is stopping old players from using those new classes too, so newer players are still in a bad spot.
    We dont have any tutorials to teach newer players the basics of GunZ apart from old youtube videos, this is what makes the leave the most imo. Not knowing what to learn while they are getting bodied left and right.
    The game is around 20 years old, nothing is going to help newer players against older players that have played for over 10 years. They can learn movement, but aiming is something u cant teach or learn, its just playing a lot.

Lets keep the game like it has always been. Adding major changes to gunz can be very dangerous and can reduce the playerbase we have now to very small numbers. I can remember the gem update where u could increase your stats depending on the gems you equipped, was very bad.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Amamin (04-30-2023), Class(A) (05-16-2023), Ommadawn (04-30-2023), Zaku (05-03-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    If you want to change GunZ that much then I respectfully suggest playing another game. I agree that it's not exactly a beginner-friendly game BUT it's not because it's hard. I think it's because:

1. there's not enough tools to teach beginners how to play (or even just simply navigate the game), and
    2. that they don't have other people with similar skill level to play against.

6. The following user said thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

Class(A) (05-16-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    u are greatest troll to ever grace the suggestion board

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

8. The following 2 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Gloria (05-14-2023), Love Donna (05-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, i think thats too many changes at 1 time. But one step at a time. Hes trying to fill the gap of noobs and pros. If pros can use that new class also they still have to learn how to play it.. they wont be as good on it as they would be with kstyle giving the new player a chance is what he means. Theres like 0 marketing for this game so if you wanted real new players to play these classes , would atleast have to run ads imo. Should keep kstyle dominant always till theres more players in every class and people start complaining that their class is too weak. Dont change any of the current functions like flip etc thatll piss off a lot of people. Just add weapons that do different functions. People are already enjoying the massive explosion saga.
    Last edited by degijas1; 05-14-2023 at 08:57 AM.

Love Donna's Avatar Yours Truly

Country
    Thanks
    No the answer is no.

11. The following user said thank you to Love Donna for this useful post:

Gloria (05-14-2023)

Thanks
    I guess I find it unusual, but you have standards now.

Originally Posted by isallmyram View Post
    boxing glove:

using sword as animation but applied with training dagger range stab or shorter, block should be assigned with a knock down, that's basically a insta-kill flip+stab, but alternative fire can be launch forward with just like
    Not sure what you're referring to here. I don't even know if you're even serious right now. It feels like you're looking for reasons to ditch GunZ. Please watch the video below for more context.

It's always nice to hear such things, especially when it's from someone who might have played GunZ for two days. I don't know; I'm just showing support. ❤️

13. The following user said thank you to Gloria for this useful post:

Love Donna (05-14-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    We dont have any tutorials to teach newer players the basics of GunZ apart from old youtube videos, this is what makes the leave the most imo. Not knowing what to learn while they are getting bodied left and right.
    Atleast I can confirm there are very hardworking people working on this to be implemented soon

Thread Information