Country
    Thanks
    Hello, my is Andre. I've used to play fgunz long ago. My character name used to be Salmon. I already went back here trying to find my account (i think lol i have that memory but i can't find anything about talking with anybody here). I made this account since i didn't remember anything. I've got back to gunz now 10 years later and would like to find a way to at least know what email i used lol. I found my character on the rank list. ^DS^6almon^E from clan Brazil. I already bought EVERYTHING y'all have if it helps lol. Appreciate the help! Btw i think the email could even be realted to some old brazillian email system, if yes would there be anything i could do? Had so many unecessary email when a child...

EDIT--

My last login was in 2019, so yes i did recover it before. Sorry for the incovinience...I'll be trying to remeber the email but still would appreciate some help lol
    Last edited by Mikenick; 05-01-2023 at 12:06 AM.

Taylor's Avatar Epic Player

Thanks
    Yooooo i remembered my forum password from 2011 :oooooo
    ------
    So the situation is, i found my email. I don't have access to this old email (the one vilculated to my forum account) because i don't have my old phone number and i the other recovery email is from a discontinued brazillian email system called "BOL" (they do exist but are a hole new company now). Could u guys PLEASE change these too to a new email? I can try answer anything to help prove it's me or w/e!
    Last edited by Taylor; 05-01-2023 at 01:12 AM.

Donated: USD$90,00 (R$143,00)

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

Cid (05-01-2023), RlCK (05-01-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You should open a ticket on FGunZ Discord: https://discord.com/channels/2086426...27296333619260

5. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Taylor (05-07-2023)

Thread Information