Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Hey man why the most threads are locked. there are many good diccussesion but I can't be part of it.

Sad life

̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    Get active

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Threads get auto-locked after 14 days, which is why you cannot reply to them. Upon request we can re-open certain threads for you.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    But whats the point no one is active. We need more active member

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlinaRodrig View Post
    But whats the point no one is active. We need more active member
    We don't necessarily need more players since we already have a lot of players who are active online.
    Absolutely! When a thread becomes inactive, it's a good opportunity to start a new one and explore different topics. By doing so, we can talk about new things and engage in interesting conversations with other members.
    Last edited by Polar; 05-09-2023 at 12:14 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Polar for this useful post:

Neha (05-11-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    We don't necessarily need more players since we already have a lot of players who are active online.
    Absolutely! When a thread becomes inactive, it's a good opportunity to start a new one and explore different topics. By doing so, we can talk about new things and engage in interesting conversations with other members.
    what a lame answer lmao
    what is ur problem?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YourSensei View Post
    what a lame answer lmao
    what is ur problem?
    Brother , I noticed that AlinaRodrig expressed concern that there may not be enough active members in our community. However, we actually have many players who are currently online and engaged. It's important to note that AlinaRodrig only recently joined the forums in May and may not be aware of the current state of activity.
    it's important for all members to stay active and engaged to prevent threads from being locked.

I don't believe my response was rude or unhelpful because I simply provided AlinaRodrig with an honest answer. I believe it's crucial to communicate effectively and respectfully, especially when responding to concerns or questions from other members of our community. By providing genuine answers and encouraging participation, we can foster a positive and engaging atmosphere for all members.
    Last edited by Polar; 05-10-2023 at 06:14 PM.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Polar for this useful post:

Bunny (05-17-2023), Neha (05-11-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Well, that seems kind of contradicting. The reason so many threads get locked is because there are not enough active people on forums. When we do go on forums we are asking questions or looking for answers and many times there are threads already made for that question but the answer is not there. Why create another thread of the same question and not let us just push the thread to the top?

Country
    Thanks
    The forums have been online for many years. Should we consider closing or merging threads with similar questions to maintain organization and user-friendliness? Since there is an advanced search feature that allows you to search for any topic, I don't believe that we need to open all threads.

Thanks
    Hey hey guys don't fight let's make a good decision together

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Threads get auto-locked after 14 days, which is why you cannot reply to them. Upon request we can re-open certain threads for you.
    Thanks leader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information