Country
    Thanks

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Talking about hitboxing doesn't mean that they are hitboxing. I watched all 4 replays I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 05-09-2023 at 09:40 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Talking about hitboxing doesn't mean that they are hitboxing. I watched all 4 replays I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
    alr Big Tony lemme ask u this; is this guy i reported ''oSeaJyu'' ?
    cuz i played with that guy on the 3rd of may to be exact, he mightve deleted that character by now. either way, he was complete dogshit, unable to hit a shot. today hes in a duel room 4shotting me from range. all freedom to you to say hes legit but i arent think that!

even if its not the same guy, im 99% sure hes cheating after playing him one round in a duel. thats while i never call people out for cheats. i havent checked the replays tbh so there could be nothing in there, idk

Country
    Thanks
    btw idc about talkin about hitboxing and thats obviously not enough proof, its the fact thunder literally snitches on his mate saying hes the only one using it to phatcat. i honestly dont care much but its just that im 99% sure hes cheating

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    We will see what other GM's have to say about it. They will watch it when they can.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Declined,

We will keep an eye on him. But for now I'm going to close and move this report.
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 05-09-2023 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information