Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
imagine: a guy that got unbanned for cheating just a week ago, completely dogshit unable to hit a ****ing shot. i literally shit on him eyes closed. skip 2 days ahead and hes 4 shotting me with ease on an alt spouting bullshit only someone with <90 iq would.

i ask him to 1v1 after i reported and he refuses to. cause hes too afraid to continue cheating in a 1v1, why else right? he was killing me with such ease!!! not his cheat
There is so much talk about cheating and how obvious it is but nobody is providing names or .gzr files, or any type of recording/evidence. While I agree there is always the possibility of cheaters in any game, over the years I've been at FGunZ I have seen MANY people get banned definitively for cheating. Cheating/Hacking is extremely prevalent in this community and there's a strong argument that cheating is really what killed GunZ success chances, back in those days the official staff could NEVER keep up. You'd report someone for hacking and they would get banned months later. It is on the people of the community to provide evidence and report people just as much as it is fgunz to review that info or take action on their own. It's certainly not to say they're doing nothing as a staff team, and to say that people who spent money don't get banned is untrue for many people.