Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Time continuity is not a concern when dealing with hacker reports. If you think referring to a person's skill by differentiating it from how that person played 2 days ago and then accusing him of hacking is absolutely mental, I can imagine you can get behind that. Hacker reports are strictly judged based on the evidence provided and, as the admins themselves say, people attempting to run suspicious programs are caught on a frequent basis.

The fact of the matter is that regardless if the current team of game moderators is considered such that can detect hackers if provided with evidence or not, there are various other reasons people would abstain from reporting which aren't always obvious. The simplest reason I've already come across being accused of cheating myself, is that people would go to great lengths of fabricating evidence and not going through the normal channels which can be used to report something just to avoid boosting the ego of the accused and putting themselves as the reporter in the position of a fool. All for that valuable ego of theirs.

The fact that you, personally, choose to determine a guy's legitimacy in your reply based on continuity of gameplay improvement and "even by his talking" shows me that I personally would dismiss anything you had to say further than concrete evidence.
    seeing ur name was instant dismiss of ur novel aswell man dont worry. u dont know anything about this game now why dont u stick to questing bud

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    What are you on 'bout ya сunt?
    Both admins are wealthy enough to close FGunZ and live their life, in fact, they are in loss because they sacrifice their own free time to improve the source code and maintain the forum/main website and you're here making assumption that kids who donated a ton for lucky boxes are not getting banned even if they are known to be cheating? Homie, if I were cheating although I was ex staff member, JP for instance would ban me without hesitating and won't ever talk to me even if I have 7k coins in my coin, don't talk delusional shit without knowing the admins bro.
    idc if they say theyre wealthy enough lol, its the only reason i see to still have that guy on ur server, knowing what i know. yall dumb n oblivious enough to believe this guy who got unbanned a week ago. at this point i dont even care, i still shit on him cuz he doesnt even dare to cheat now. leaves every room i join instantly

2. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

Thread Information