Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Time continuity is not a concern when dealing with hacker reports. If you think referring to a person's skill by differentiating it from how that person played 2 days ago and then accusing him of hacking is absolutely mental, I can imagine you can get behind that. Hacker reports are strictly judged based on the evidence provided and, as the admins themselves say, people attempting to run suspicious programs are caught on a frequent basis.

The fact of the matter is that regardless if the current team of game moderators is considered such that can detect hackers if provided with evidence or not, there are various other reasons people would abstain from reporting which aren't always obvious. The simplest reason I've already come across being accused of cheating myself, is that people would go to great lengths of fabricating evidence and not going through the normal channels which can be used to report something just to avoid boosting the ego of the accused and putting themselves as the reporter in the position of a fool. All for that valuable ego of theirs.

The fact that you, personally, choose to determine a guy's legitimacy in your reply based on continuity of gameplay improvement and "even by his talking" shows me that I personally would dismiss anything you had to say further than concrete evidence.
    seeing ur name was instant dismiss of ur novel aswell man dont worry. u dont know anything about this game now why dont u stick to questing bud

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    What are you on 'bout ya сunt?
    Both admins are wealthy enough to close FGunZ and live their life, in fact, they are in loss because they sacrifice their own free time to improve the source code and maintain the forum/main website and you're here making assumption that kids who donated a ton for lucky boxes are not getting banned even if they are known to be cheating? Homie, if I were cheating although I was ex staff member, JP for instance would ban me without hesitating and won't ever talk to me even if I have 7k coins in my coin, don't talk delusional shit without knowing the admins bro.
    idc if they say theyre wealthy enough lol, its the only reason i see to still have that guy on ur server, knowing what i know. yall dumb n oblivious enough to believe this guy who got unbanned a week ago. at this point i dont even care, i still shit on him cuz he doesnt even dare to cheat now. leaves every room i join instantly

2. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
    idc if they say theyre wealthy enough lol, its the only reason i see to still have that guy on ur server, knowing what i know. yall dumb n oblivious enough to believe this guy who got unbanned a week ago. at this point i dont even care, i still shit on him cuz he doesnt even dare to cheat now. leaves every room i join instantly
    You're just being butthurt and so is your ego, that's why your way of typing says, they don't even state whether they are wealthy, I know what both of them do for a living so that assumption you made with the lucky boxes doesn't interest the admins.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    You're just being butthurt and so is your ego, that's why your way of typing says, they don't even state whether they are wealthy, I know what both of them do for a living so that assumption you made with the lucky boxes doesn't interest the admins.
    thats fair enough man, who knows what the reason might be then. perhaps they truly dont see whats painfully obvious

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Your own words multiple times is……“At this point I don’t care”. Looking at this thread and the past day or so of forum chat says otherwise

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    with all of my respect,the gms are not working and not detecting any hackers,so why u all gms ? i dont understand ?
    you got system that detects hackers? ok woking perfectly and im very thankfull of that.. but people still can hack and its the gm's job to detect that <<<, if the program is not detecting. and im responsible about my words , hackers are very obv.. hikari clan posted on youtube , all the server knows Pain is so obv hacking , wake up LADSS ! im collecting some recs of him soon , hope u be fair enough to ban him im not a random, i started gunz since 2004 and i dont blame people for nothing .
    i dont blame because i lose to them or idk .. we rank 1 anyway ...we win we lose all good to us we accept the challenge and everysingle one of us supports the FAIR play...
    but its very annoying a bot like Pain who never knew how to climb a wall turned to a person who never misses a single shot , deals huge dmg from a close and long distances...and suddenly he can Sound play better than ppl who used to play gunz for the past 15 years and his movements are very bad the guy cant dash lol... many things need experience , u cant fully learn gunz in 5 months .
    some ppl posted on youtube and we are collecting recs , because no way all the cw players say he is obv hacking except his clan
    THANK YOU

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    with all of my respect,the gms are not working and not detecting any hackers,so why u all gms ? i dont understand ?
    you got system that detects hackers? ok woking perfectly and im very thankfull of that.. but people still can hack and its the gm's job to detect that <<<, if the program is not detecting. and im responsible about my words , hackers are very obv.. hikari clan posted on youtube , all the server knows Pain is so obv hacking , wake up LADSS ! im collecting some recs of him soon , hope u be fair enough to ban him im not a random, i started gunz since 2004 and i dont blame people for nothing .
    i dont blame because i lose to them or idk .. we rank 1 anyway ...we win we lose all good to us we accept the challenge and everysingle one of us supports the FAIR play...
    but its very annoying a bot like Pain who never knew how to climb a wall turned to a person who never misses a single shot , deals huge dmg from a close and long distances...and suddenly he can Sound play better than ppl who used to play gunz for the past 15 years and his movements are very bad the guy cant dash lol... many things need experience , u cant fully learn gunz in 5 months .
    some ppl posted on youtube and we are collecting recs , because no way all the cw players say he is obv hacking except his clan
    THANK YOU
    I understand your frustration but understand we can’t see everything and know everything just cause we’re GMs. We dont have the power of just being everywhere. That’s why we always ask for people to report users. Report with as much evidence if it gets declined like the first time don’t just stop there get more evidence that further supports your case. Playing against someone and watching a replay are a lot different imo. When you’re watching a replay you can see a lot more than what you can in game so it’s easier to make such accusations if you’re in a replay that gives you esp or wireframe it can all look like esp/aim. For instances of shotbot I’ve not had to much compelling evidence provided that would even suggest SB is back.

Collectively as a community if y’all want this to get better don’t hate the admins or us for just simply trying. Help us help you. We are all on our computer most days and it doesn’t take long for us to look.

Thanks
    honestly a good majority of players need to accept the fact that they aren’t as good as they like to believe and stop accusing everyone of hacks. i’ve never understood the logic behind complaining for months that you suspect someone of hacking but then never taking the time to report them. people say it’s because “gms are going to deny anyways”, but i feel like they use that as a crutch, to avoid coming to terms with the fact that they just aren’t good and the other person doesn’t hack.
    i’m seeing the staff say that a lot more people are banned behind the scenes than we realize, i personally would like to see that information. Who is being banned and for what

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Most of the complains are coming from people who cannot accept that someone else is better than them, simple as that. I'm not saying that ALL of the complaints are false but as it was stated above, we have a working Anti-Hack which does a perfect job, just because you're not aware of people who are getting banned for hacking doesn't mean the system doesn't work so honestly if you have no idea it's better for you to keep your thoughts to yourself rather than stating we don't have an anti-hack.

And for all the users who say the GMs aren't doing anything since we have an Anti-Hack system: Again, you have no idea what we're doing in the background, just because there are no public reports it doesn't mean that people aren't getting banned for hacks, it's something that happens almost on a daily basis. I'm not going to dig into specifics since we don't have to prove ourselves or share with you what we're doing, but know that we are seeing every complaint and we always discuss about things, with both of the owners as well who are also experienced enough to catch hackers.

Also, if some people don't want to report because they think we cannot detect or they think it will get declined and then they come here to complain, you clearly don't understand how dumb it sounds if you don't want to complain and then you be like: "wow you dont ban hackers", how are we supposed to know if you only talk about this with your clanmates, are we psychics now?

In conclusion, you need to keep in mind that we're human after all, obviously we won't be able to catch EVERY hacker immediately, it might take some time but that's the part where y'all supposed to help us, we have the same goal and we want to get rid of them as much as you if not more, help us to help you and keep this community safe.

10. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Polar (05-14-2023)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There's a working Anti-Hack and people are getting caught / stopped / banned very regularly for trying hacks. It works well.

Players are simply accusing each other because they can. For some individuals it's easier to blame the other party for hacking than accept that they're simply better. It's a lazy excuse for their own incapability (and no matter what's done, it will never stop).
    This.

Just going to add what I already said on discord: The 'hacker problem' on our platform is just an issue that's created by individual people in their heads. Name *any* competitive online shooter - you'll see some people accuse others of hacking, always, guaranteed. It's an issue that will never fully disappear.

Also, #27. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1106547

Moving to declined as the anti-hack already exists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information