Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hey so the last few weeks I have been more worried about the cw scene. Namely that, 80% of the players cwing are accusing each other of hacking and it is getting worse by the week.

You would think they will report the person they are accusing of for hacking, but they are not.
    The main reason is because they dont think the current staff is able to detect players, so they dont bother. (Ask them if you dont believe this).

I am worried that the cw might be dying soon, since no one wants to play against hackers in cw, but they are not doing anything about it (partially their own fault for not trying of course).

I would like to have a system that can tell whether one is hacking or not, if its even possible.
    If you already have it, please update it, renew or change it.

This is not really my own request, but I kinda want the other people that are cwing to be less focused on accusing people of hacking and more focused on playing. Also to shut them up for a while.

Obviously they should report and say things themselves, but they lost faith in the staff being able to detect them.
    Of course their accusations does not mean they are 100% correct, their accusations can also be wrong.

But having something like this might give them a peace of mind.

I apologize in advance if this might come of as rude towards the staff members.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Cyruš (05-13-2023), Halcyon (05-13-2023), SunRui (05-13-2023), Tzunami best0 (05-13-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    had conversation with few staff there actually are automated systems in place that log any cheats/hacks/suspicious programs someone uses. seems an issue is that some gms aren’t completely sure how these systems work; and i’ve seen a case myself where user downloaded a “bad program” (without bad intentions) just to see if this system picked up on it like it did for me just by searching it…and it didn’t register, log or kick said player out of the room.

maybe a problem is staff are overly reliant on systems that, as ive seen once, are “faulty” and that is why people don’t care to report.

but ya cw is annoyingly unfun when everyone egoing and calling eachother hacker zzz

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Said bad program, What type?

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    And SunRui is Correct We have a system the detects Programs that shouldnt be open with gunz and gets updated Frequently by McSic. Not much slips past the system without us seeing it, even people are trying to make cheats etc etc we can see and ban daily in the background which you guys wont see usually. But users get banned quite often than you guys think.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    i am da sb

undetected to this day kkkkkkkkkkkk

7. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Cid (05-13-2023)

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    i am da sb

undetected to this day kkkkkkkkkkkk

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Lets be real, every player who plays GunZ and mainly CW, when loses accuses the other of hacking because his ego is butthurt.
    With the often updates JP does, addresses change in short so if there's a program out there that lets people sb and shit, they'd need to update all the addresses so it works correctly with the newest update, I honestly doubt there are people out there wasting their time on a game that's not competitive anymore, GunZ isn't what it used to be back in 2008-2010 and even if there were cheaters, all you have to do is report them, whether they are legit or not, if the said player is hacking, he won't get away with it (admins are experienced enough to realize who cheats and doesn't).

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    There's a working Anti-Hack and people are getting caught / stopped / banned very regularly for trying hacks. It works well.

Players are simply accusing each other because they can. For some individuals it's easier to blame the other party for hacking than accept that they're simply better. It's a lazy excuse for their own incapability (and no matter what's done, it will never stop).

11. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Cid (05-13-2023), zerojjxx (05-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    its obvious its got to do with money. the guy i reported few days back was painfully obvious. now i see gms in here saying 'everyone will always be accusing ppl thatll never stop!!!' as if im some random scrub accusing someone only cuz he killed me. i dont think i ever even reported anyone, i only bothered cause he was so bad i thought its a quick ban. this cheating rat makes sure he opens some lucky boxes as insurance.

these gms cant hold their mouse and think their anticheat is top tier from what im reading. might aswell remove most gms then if ure not gonna use them to check for cheats and ban manually.

13. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There's a working Anti-Hack and people are getting caught / stopped / banned very regularly for trying hacks. It works well.

Players are simply accusing each other because they can. For some individuals it's easier to blame the other party for hacking than accept that they're simply better. It's a lazy excuse for their own incapability (and no matter what's done, it will never stop).
    If there is a working system then I dont have much else to say apart from, nice

Its now up to the goons we call cw players to accept their losses and skill issues and take initiative to report players they still think are suspicious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information