Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    If there is a working system then I dont have much else to say apart from, nice

Its now up to the goons we call cw players to accept their losses and skill issues and take initiative to report players they still think are suspicious
    "Fk man all these hackers in cw are ruining the game, cw is gonna die out... I'm not gonna fking report it tho cuz them gms are nabs, might as well just quit".

Can't say I feel sorry for them.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Jordan (05-13-2023), Shang (05-13-2023)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    "Fk man all these hackers in cw are ruining the game, cw is gonna die out... I'm not gonna fking report it tho cuz them gms are nabs, might as well just quit".

Can't say I feel sorry for them.
    Aye its their fault for not trying.
    Im getting too annoyed/ bothered every time i read the chat when im dead.

Since they are not doing much or anything, im trying to start the topic to hopefully get them to talk a bit more or start taking action. Probably copium tho.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
    its obvious its got to do with money. the guy i reported few days back was painfully obvious. now i see gms in here saying 'everyone will always be accusing ppl thatll never stop!!!' as if im some random scrub accusing someone only cuz he killed me. i dont think i ever even reported anyone, i only bothered cause he was so bad i thought its a quick ban. this cheating rat makes sure he opens some lucky boxes as insurance.

these gms cant hold their mouse and think their anticheat is top tier from what im reading. might aswell remove most gms then if ure not gonna use them to check for cheats and ban manually.
    We've banned people before who have spent a significant amount. To some people everyone is hacking/cheating if they can't win.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

5. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Cid (05-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We've banned people before who have spent a significant amount. To some people everyone is hacking/cheating if they can't win.
    there u go, u had to add that last sentence. i barely even see players getting reported for cheats, so who is such a salty loser? i know some ppl might be like that, but when a player goes from consistent 2/10 aimer to a 10/10 if it wasnt for the fact he 4shot u by the 4rd shot; its pretty obvious. but like i said, the gms dont see this correlation between overall gameplay and skill. u can tell just by the guys shit movement alone honestly. hell even by his talking. i know for a fact ill never report anyone from now cause its not gonna get more obvious than that guy.

7. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    imagine: a guy that got unbanned for cheating just a week ago, completely dogshit unable to hit a ****ing shot. i literally shit on him eyes closed. skip 2 days ahead and hes 4 shotting me with ease on an alt spouting bullshit only someone with <90 iq would.

i ask him to 1v1 after i reported and he refuses to. cause hes too afraid to continue cheating in a 1v1, why else right? he was killing me with such ease!!! not his cheat

9. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I can say that people who have tried to hack whether they donate to the server or not get banned. The people who try hacks never last more than a day or two without getting caught by a GM or our system. We take all forms of hacking very seriously, which is why we instant ban people who are actually proven guilty. You doubt our systems but the fact is our system is almost never wrong. We as GM's have caught and banned dozens of hackers that made hacks or tried to use hacks on this server. The protocol for dealing with such things is always going to be a certain way that the players do or don't like. The fact is we catch a lot of people, and our server is one of the safest regarding certain things I wont mention.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    imagine: a guy that got unbanned for cheating just a week ago, completely dogshit unable to hit a ****ing shot. i literally shit on him eyes closed. skip 2 days ahead and hes 4 shotting me with ease on an alt spouting bullshit only someone with <90 iq would.

i ask him to 1v1 after i reported and he refuses to. cause hes too afraid to continue cheating in a 1v1, why else right? he was killing me with such ease!!! not his cheat
    There is so much talk about cheating and how obvious it is but nobody is providing names or .gzr files, or any type of recording/evidence. While I agree there is always the possibility of cheaters in any game, over the years I've been at FGunZ I have seen MANY people get banned definitively for cheating. Cheating/Hacking is extremely prevalent in this community and there's a strong argument that cheating is really what killed GunZ success chances, back in those days the official staff could NEVER keep up. You'd report someone for hacking and they would get banned months later. It is on the people of the community to provide evidence and report people just as much as it is fgunz to review that info or take action on their own. It's certainly not to say they're doing nothing as a staff team, and to say that people who spent money don't get banned is untrue for many people.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    There is so much talk about cheating and how obvious it is but nobody is providing names or .gzr files, or any type of recording/evidence. While I agree there is always the possibility of cheaters in any game, over the years I've been at FGunZ I have seen MANY people get banned definitively for cheating. Cheating/Hacking is extremely prevalent in this community and there's a strong argument that cheating is really what killed GunZ success chances, back in those days the official staff could NEVER keep up. You'd report someone for hacking and they would get banned months later. It is on the people of the community to provide evidence and report people just as much as it is fgunz to review that info or take action on their own. It's certainly not to say they're doing nothing as a staff team, and to say that people who spent money don't get banned is untrue for many people.
    cool story Cid and thanks for the gunz history lesson. did you take a look at my report? i included multiple .GZRS! screenshots! and a direct clip. fact is this guy went from playing for 5 days after his unban, unable to hit a shot. literally a BOT. 6th day hes hitting harder than me. i KNOW hes cheating, i dont know why i expected noobs to be able to see it. ure right gunz was doomed cause of no anticheat and nothing has changed.

13. The following user said thank you to aim_botz for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (05-13-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

Time continuity is not a concern when dealing with hacker reports. If you think referring to a person's skill by differentiating it from how that person played 2 days ago and then accusing him of hacking is absolutely mental, I can imagine you can get behind that. Hacker reports are strictly judged based on the evidence provided and, as the admins themselves say, people attempting to run suspicious programs are caught on a frequent basis.

there u go, u had to add that last sentence. i barely even see players getting reported for cheats, so who is such a salty loser? i know some ppl might be like that, but when a player goes from consistent 2/10 aimer to a 10/10 if it wasnt for the fact he 4shot u by the 4rd shot; its pretty obvious. but like i said, the gms dont see this correlation between overall gameplay and skill. u can tell just by the guys shit movement alone honestly. hell even by his talking. i know for a fact ill never report anyone from now cause its not gonna get more obvious than that guy.
    The fact of the matter is that regardless if the current team of game moderators is considered such that can detect hackers if provided with evidence or not, there are various other reasons people would abstain from reporting which aren't always obvious. The simplest reason I've already come across being accused of cheating myself, is that people would go to great lengths of fabricating evidence and not going through the normal channels which can be used to report something just to avoid boosting the ego of the accused and putting themselves as the reporter in the position of a fool. All for that valuable ego of theirs.

The fact that you, personally, choose to determine a guy's legitimacy in your reply based on continuity of gameplay improvement and "even by his talking" shows me that I personally would dismiss anything you had to say further than concrete evidence.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    its obvious its got to do with money. the guy i reported few days back was painfully obvious. now i see gms in here saying 'everyone will always be accusing ppl thatll never stop!!!' as if im some random scrub accusing someone only cuz he killed me. i dont think i ever even reported anyone, i only bothered cause he was so bad i thought its a quick ban. this cheating rat makes sure he opens some lucky boxes as insurance.

these gms cant hold their mouse and think their anticheat is top tier from what im reading. might aswell remove most gms then if ure not gonna use them to check for cheats and ban manually.
    What are you on 'bout ya сunt?
    Both admins are wealthy enough to close FGunZ and live their life, in fact, they are in loss because they sacrifice their own free time to improve the source code and maintain the forum/main website and you're here making assumption that kids who donated a ton for lucky boxes are not getting banned even if they are known to be cheating? Homie, if I were cheating although I was ex staff member, JP for instance would ban me without hesitating and won't ever talk to me even if I have 7k coins in my coin, don't talk delusional shit without knowing the admins bro.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information