Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    To ensure wasting time, and to look for better footage to submit ofc.

Because:

Recently, a player was reported for hacking. However, the moderator declined the report, even though it was blatantly obvious that the player was using cheats. To make matters worse, the player started equipping themselves with shotguns that do more damage than what is typically used in clan wars, making it more difficult to tell who is hacking. The player and their teammates also started using similar names with the letter "l" replaced with a capital "i" to make it even harder to tell them apart. They also refuse to play against players who they know will report them and avoid participating in clan wars when a GM is online. This behavior not only undermines the authority of the GMs but also sets a dangerous precedent for other players to cheat without consequences.

By ignoring the initial report, the moderator has essentially given the green light for other hackers to cheat without repercussions. This not only puts the integrity of the game at risk but also reflects poorly on the game's owners. It's frustrating to see this behavior go unpunished, especially when the excuse of "can't handle the loss because they are a better player" is just a weak justification for cheating. < someone who has been playing Gunz since 2009 is likely to have a lot of experience with the game and may have a better understanding of how it works and what to look for when trying to identify a hacker. Additionally, if they are a competitive player, they may have a heightened awareness of game mechanics and may be better equipped to spot unusual behavior or exploits + having competed against 1000s of players during those times, when coming across one who is cheating, it will become beyond obvious.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

*avoid wasting time

Country
    Thanks
    I dont think ive ever even reported anyone because of this reason even though i see laggers spikers, ucers. This is why i suggested the wall of shame and it got denied. Works well for another current active server thats why i suggested. And as a long term player myself i agree with you in the sense that us long time players arent sore losers, we know when were beat and have experience in telling whos unlegit, but gms be like trust me bro--. They dont really care tbh, i see the same spikers laggers etc all the time even after being reported once or twice its just a slap on the wrist. Their way of banning someone is a joke lol. Theyll be like "well keep an eye on him".. like you dont think the person thats been playing since 06 has a clue on what hes talking about atleast?? People still cry in 2023 for the sake of crying? I dont think so. In the ufc where people get drug tested, you dont think theres atleast one athlete cheating on the highest level of the sport? Majority of them are on roids btw lol
    Last edited by degijas1; 05-14-2023 at 04:22 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by degijas1 View Post
    I dont think ive ever even reported anyone because of this reason even though i see laggers spikers, ucers.
    but gms be like trust me bro--. They dont really care tbh
    No.

This is why i suggested the wall of shame and it got denied.
    You want a wall of shame that'll stay empty because you don't report laggers, spikers, and ucers?

Last edited by Bunny; 05-14-2023 at 05:16 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Menotso (05-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    No.

You want a wall of shame that'll stay empty because you don't report laggers, spikers, and ucers?

https://editors.dexerto.com/wp-conte...ote-twitch.jpg
    skin n bones lookin ass replying to every thread tryna clown ppl complaining about cheaters..
    ure literally a quester afraid to play the game camping ur 6k+ elo.. i never seen u ingame man sadly ive seen u on the forums, why the **** do u talk so much? u have no knowledge on the game i bet u can barely halfstep so leave it up to real players thx

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
    skin n bones lookin ass replying to every thread tryna clown ppl complaining about cheaters..
    ure literally a quester afraid to play the game camping ur 6k+ elo.. i never seen u ingame man sadly ive seen u on the forums, why the **** do u talk so much? u have no knowledge on the game i bet u can barely halfstep so leave it up to real players thx
    who gave u permission to be toxic like this? he is litterly responding normally to you? and who are you btw? you are the biggest random 4 shot easy. oh btw. I saw him ingame A LOT. and yea he does WRECK ME EASY. so you are totally eye closer for him. now get good son
    Last edited by kingjyuu; 05-14-2023 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    Oh and before you jump into conclusions sven, why you do not report your self for shotbotting and aimfixing then?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingjyuu View Post
    Oh and before you jump into conclusions sven, why you do not report your self for shotbotting and aimfixing then?
    both ur replies just scream sub 90 iq and i cant help but feel bad for u. i know ure probably convinced im cheating. the gm's are sadly similar case to you so they just dont see the so painfully obvious. one day u'll prob get banned, or not, since ull just be sucking massive **** if ure not using ur cheats. doubt u can leave em off, but goodluck bud

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like both of you need a warning / mute or ban. For continuing to create nonsense drama. Grow up kids, grow a pair and stop QQing that someone is better than you.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to TonySoprano for this useful post:

kingjyuu (05-14-2023), Polar (05-14-2023)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Sounds like both of you need a warning / mute or ban. For continuing to create nonsense drama. Grow up kids, grow a pair and stop QQing that someone is better than you.
    first time me responding actually bro, I'm just sick of his cryness all over the place, everyone ingame started getting annoying by heim cause he accuses people for stuff while he self doing stuff.

Country
    Thanks
    So you are acusing us of hacks because u just got REKT hard? LMAO, it's not hard to rek u since we are doing streaks since IJJI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information