Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    All of us GMs have been playing gunz since 2005.

We look for multiple things when it comes to reporting a user. Past warnings, alt accounts, have they triggered our DC logout, have they triggered the Uc, do they have anything irregular happening.

Lots of factors. And most time it’s not just one GM handling reports. It’s a team effort with times the Owners will even weight their opinions on the matter and help us.

At this point y’all just want hackers to exist so y’all can be happy. Most these people you see high elo have been playing for years.
    Bunny is a pro at glad. He’s literally perfected the game and is rarely beaten.

This straight disrespect towards the GMs from some of y’all is just plain weird. Y’all can continue to complain but theirs not much we can do since y’all believe we won’t do anything is ignorant. Things look blatant to you because you want it to be a hacker.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

kingjyuu (05-14-2023)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post

We look for multiple things when it comes to reporting a user. Past warnings, alt accounts, have they triggered our DC logout, have they triggered the Uc, do they have anything irregular happening.

Lots of factors. And most time it’s not just one GM handling reports. It’s a team effort with times the Owners will even weight their opinions on the matter and help us.

At this point y’all just want hackers to exist so y’all can be happy. Most these people you see high elo have been playing for years.

This straight disrespect towards the GMs from some of y’all is just plain weird. Y’all can continue to complain but theirs not much we can do since y’all believe we won’t do anything is ignorant. Things look blatant to you because you want it to be a hacker.
    for real tho, bunny > me in glad yesterday so hard I RQT.

4. The following user said thank you to kingjyuu for this useful post:

kadirky (05-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks

its kinda hard not to come off as disrespectful when a guy that is so blatant with both his cheat and <90iq goes free like this. its just funny hearing u guys say ''u want him to be a hacker!!!'' when i dont care about my gunz rep at all. im not like you, even some of you gms care about gunz rep. its pretty sad but it is how it is. i only tried to help the community by reporting such a blatant cheater. him showing off his iq should already tell u that theres no way some1 with that brain capacity is 4shotting a legend that doesnt miss such as me. on the real, if im so easy for him u should get him to show it; let him 1v1 me. ull see how he suddenly sucks. whatever man it dont matter cuz u guys dont even see the point in everything i type, u see what u wanna see. not me

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kadirky View Post
    So you are acusing us of hacks because u just got REKT hard? LMAO, it's not hard to rek u since we are doing streaks since IJJI.
    If your statement holds any truth, let's 1v1 with admins watching and see how you'll lose badly without those hacks.

i'll wait for you to accept the challenge

7. The following user said thank you to Jinsakai for this useful post:

aim_botz (05-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    No need to, u kept losing cw vs me. Got better things to do than proving you apes that we ain't hacking. It's even more sad that i'm slapping you after a 5 year quit. Anyway, will be ignoring you from now on

9. The following user said thank you to kadirky for this useful post:

aim_botz (05-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    No need to, u kept losing cw vs me. Got better things to do than proving you apes that we ain't hacking. It's even more sad that i'm slapping you after a 5 year quit. Anyway, will be ignoring you from now on
    Thank you for confirming my doubts.

Country
    Thanks
    exactly. the only thing i hear is ur guys' ego. but ure not good. u even accuse me of cheating when i stream my game whenever. im here to play anytime, why do u think is that? cause im not actually cheating bud! i dont need 3rd party programs like u inepts

Country
    Thanks

While it's understandable that the GMs have years of experience playing Gunz and have developed certain criteria for identifying hackers, it's important to acknowledge that not all hackers will fit into these criteria. In some cases, hackers can be sophisticated enough to avoid triggering the usual flags that GMs look for.

Additionally, it's not fair to assume that players who report hackers are doing so just for the sake of finding them. Hackers can ruin the experience of honest players who have put in time and effort to become skilled at the game. It's natural for them to want a fair and balanced playing field.

Also, the argument that high elo players have likely been playing for years and therefore couldn't possibly be hacking is flawed. Just because someone has played the game for a long time doesn't mean they are incapable of cheating. It's possible for even experienced players to resort to hacking to gain an unfair advantage.

Lastly, it's important for GMs to be open to feedback and criticism from the community they serve. While it's true that they work as a team and consult with owners in making decisions, they should also be receptive to hearing concerns from players and taking appropriate action. Dismissing complaints and disrespecting players who raise concerns can ultimately damage the relationship between GMs and the player base.

A competitive player is likely to be more familiar with the gameplay mechanics, and meta strategies, than a GM who is not competitive. This familiarity gives them a better understanding of how the game should work and what is possible within its parameters. As a result, they are more likely to spot behavior that is outside of the normal bounds of the game, such as hacking.

13. The following user said thank you to Jinsakai for this useful post:

SunRui (05-14-2023)

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    We're open to feedback and questions, We always take everything everyone says into consideration, I never stated that High ELO players were subjected to being hackers but merely they are the ones who usually have a deeper understanding of the game mechanically.(These users would be Pain and Bunny)

And im not saying youre reporting hackers now cause yall arent and thats the biggest argument im trying to convey. You guys are chasing after hackers but arent sharing the evidence to support theyre hacking. Ive said it a bunch of times if theres more evidence theirs more chances it that you see irregularities.

Said in the last 3 posts

Help Us Help You.

Country
    Thanks
    We're open to feedback and questions, We always take everything everyone says into consideration, I never stated that High ELO players were subjected to being hackers but merely they are the ones who usually have a deeper understanding of the game mechanically.(These users would be Pain and Bunny)

And im not saying youre reporting hackers now cause yall arent and thats the biggest argument im trying to convey. You guys are chasing after hackers but arent sharing the evidence to support theyre hacking. Ive said it a bunch of times if theres more evidence theirs more chances it that you see irregularities.

Said in the last 3 posts

Help Us Help You.
    first off lets stop acting like BUNNY has any kind of useful knowledge whatsoever. u say hes a glad then fair play, hes a glad. it ends there. gunz is gunz and i would 20-0 him aiming with my left hand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information