Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Charizard

Reason: This will be self-explanatory once the footage is reviewed. He shoots too hard and upon reviewing the footage, I can conclude that he is without a doubt using ESP. If it isn't clear, I'd be happy to point out the moments in which he does exactly that.

Proof/Evidence: Got this footage from a friend, I have other replays of him as well, should this one not be enough :

https://mega.nz/file/YPB2ADDL#gu4-wH...PqPVEHG6KG_LYo

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Do we know what ESP means?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Do we know what ESP means?
    wallhacks in other words

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not seeing any ESP, Aimbot, Shotbot here. He's clearly missing shots, and the damage seems to be fine for me. As far as ESP, there is a radar and every time you shoot a red enemy dot appears on the radar, so general location of a person is kind of known in situations like this. Please do explain where and when you see this. Also if you have more evidence post it, the more evidence the better.

Country
    Thanks
    Okay now go turn your headset on and watch the video again. Guy uses sound play the whole time,

Hes not hitting harder either. He didnt Tumble and get a PB on guy either. He isnt hitting 60's across the map but 18s or 24s.
    His shots are consistent and he played consistent the whole time.

I dont think this guys hacking at all. I assume you lost in CW and now youre just upset.

Inconclusive. Ill let the Other GMs weight in.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    I'm not seeing any ESP, Aimbot, Shotbot here. He's clearly missing shots, and the damage seems to be fine for me. As far as ESP, there is a radar and every time you shoot a red enemy dot appears on the radar, so general location of a person is kind of known in situations like this. Please do explain where and when you see this. Also if you have more evidence post it, the more evidence the better.
    There weren't any shots being fired here, and there weren't any indications on the radar either

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now go turn your headset on and watch the video again. Guy uses sound play the whole time,

Hes not hitting harder either. He didnt Tumble and get a PB on guy either. He isnt hitting 60's across the map but 18s or 24s.

I dont think this guys hacking at all. I assume you lost in CW and now youre just upset.

I've lost a lot of CWS, but there aren't any other replays of me reporting them for hacking. A bit saddening to hear. i will post the rest of the replays

- - - Updated - - -

https://mega.nz/file/gK5UTaYD#HF9Uhu...n8Tl0qOaTQPOdA

Country
    Thanks
    I'm currently reviewing the other replays to post

Country
    Thanks

https://mega.nz/file/YPRHzZbZ#9feEtq...c6qDssa87MZJzQ - Here he is hitting more than 80 across the bridge from second round. I've also got replays of winning against him, so please don't make it seem like i'm angry because he won, because i'd gladly want to 1v1 whilst you guys can watch and i guarantee he won't win a single round, just to prove my point. If he does, you can ban my acc permanently. I can't take you seriously when you reply with that, as a GM, you should be more professional and not dismissive. also for

Also, not sure what sound he must've heard to know the player was here, as well as the next round in which he just shoots as soon as the xhair identifies the player: most likely Shotbot, because the first shot isn't being followed up by quickly switching to his other gun: https://mega.nz/file/gK5UTaYD#HF9Uhu...n8Tl0qOaTQPOdA

@tony, there were no indications on the radar for this one
    Last edited by Jinsakai; 05-21-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Even if you hit all the shots, it should never do that much damage. i don't understand why its so difficult to realize. Especially when he used to go by the name of Oseajyu the first day he got back, played exactly the same as in the replay shown here, but didn't do damage. He can barely rs, hence me saying i got no issue 1v1in with an admin present, he will never do it, because, without his hacks, the only thing he got is the same movement as the poor guy he reported ''lotsifuture'' and an even worse aim at that:

https://mega.nz/file/xX5yQKjT#ubw2v0...pj67mygsor_veA

Country
    Thanks
    I’m not being dismissive but claims due to confirmation bias that you think he’s hacking is throwing your mentality off the fact he isn’t cheating you’re just looking to hard for it so everything seems like he’s cheating. Pellets spread. It’s random. It’s not the same every round and you can prove that to yourself by watching your replays. If he was shotbotting they’d be way more consistent at distance even at close distance you wouldn’t be surviving 3-4 shots. Most rounds end in at least 600 dmg from one person on either team it so theirs definitely time to heal and get away from him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information