Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Every one accuses him of cheating yet you’re the only one reporting. You say I’m the only GM that doesn’t see they’re cheating which is also a lie considering tony literally in this post himself said he doesn’t believe the user to be cheating either. Even with evidence in your face of what goes against your beliefs and you dismiss it that proves confirmation bias. Sound play is a key essential jumping dashing flipping your sword gives locations away. You claimed you could clearly tell the user was cheating and upon viewing said replays there was nothing definitive. Playing CWs and not had nothing to do with the ability to understand the games mechanics down to the most minute details. The guy you claim that was banned was banned for different reasons that than the ones you even claimed.
You're also lying, given the fact that you haven't watched the new replays provided by other players, they are in my dms saying hoping they get banned soon, lol. I'm waiting for the other GMS to decide then they can close this one. As for the player who got banned for another reason, then i doubt they can do something about this, too. No reason to waste words. You can close this, i spent way too much time. Hopefully, you don't suspect the next player that reports him of being biased.

It's enough that the players know they hack, if the gms can't do anything about it or don't see the issue, then that's on you guys.