Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I’m not being dismissive but claims due to confirmation bias that you think he’s hacking is throwing your mentality off the fact he isn’t cheating you’re just looking to hard for it so everything seems like he’s cheating. Pellets spread. It’s random. It’s not the same every round and you can prove that to yourself by watching your replays. If he was shotbotting they’d be way more consistent at distance even at close distance you wouldn’t be surviving 3-4 shots. Most rounds end in at least 600 dmg from one person on either team it so theirs definitely time to heal and get away from him.
    Definitely not everytime he is cheating, since he can toggle it on and off. Also weird that you claim it’s confirmation bias, but every competitive player accuses him of cheating, irregardless which char he is on. You seem to be the only GM to think that is not cheating. Again, you don’t seem to play clan wars often or more than other cw players, so i understand that it’s flying over your head.

Appreciate your input, but it’s not really coming off as sincere. I remember talking to you saying the same stuff about Sky/Factor, but you dismissed it as this one, later on he got banned. I respect you as a human, but won’t be taking your advice as you’ve been wrong in the past about it as well, thanks.

PS; There is no sound of the player making for him to know where he was located or the next round in which he seemingly throws a free shot but it “coincidentally” hits as the one in the previous one. Replay for that is provided. Yet no explanation from your side
    Last edited by Jinsakai; 05-21-2023 at 08:47 PM.

Thread Information