Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I’m not being dismissive but claims due to confirmation bias that you think he’s hacking is throwing your mentality off the fact he isn’t cheating you’re just looking to hard for it so everything seems like he’s cheating. Pellets spread. It’s random. It’s not the same every round and you can prove that to yourself by watching your replays. If he was shotbotting they’d be way more consistent at distance even at close distance you wouldn’t be surviving 3-4 shots. Most rounds end in at least 600 dmg from one person on either team it so theirs definitely time to heal and get away from him.
    Definitely not everytime he is cheating, since he can toggle it on and off. Also weird that you claim it’s confirmation bias, but every competitive player accuses him of cheating, irregardless which char he is on. You seem to be the only GM to think that is not cheating. Again, you don’t seem to play clan wars often or more than other cw players, so i understand that it’s flying over your head.

Appreciate your input, but it’s not really coming off as sincere. I remember talking to you saying the same stuff about Sky/Factor, but you dismissed it as this one, later on he got banned. I respect you as a human, but won’t be taking your advice as you’ve been wrong in the past about it as well, thanks.

PS; There is no sound of the player making for him to know where he was located or the next round in which he seemingly throws a free shot but it “coincidentally” hits as the one in the previous one. Replay for that is provided. Yet no explanation from your side
    Last edited by Jinsakai; 05-21-2023 at 08:47 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    This one was in a duel, first few rounds he didn't do much, but then he started to ramp it up. Shots doing way too much DMG, i understand people can get 4 shotted in duels, or even 3 shotted, but its the first few shots that do way too much dmg than usual. I haven't encountered anyone like that other than Sky.

https://mega.nz/file/BSBznbhA#SyRx3y...SBnfRtKA2630T8

- - - Updated - - -

Another one provided by another player, the explanations are in the clip itself: https://mega.nz/file/oeQHhTLJ#EiW-um...67OmeXRD19thb4

Country
    Thanks

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinsakai View Post
    Definitely not everytime he is cheating, since he can toggle it on and off. Also weird that you claim it’s confirmation bias, but every competitive player accuses him of cheating, irregardless which char he is on. You seem to be the only GM to think that is not cheating. Again, you don’t seem to play clan wars often or more than other cw players, so i understand that it’s flying over your head.

Appreciate your input, but it’s not really coming off as sincere. I remember talking to you saying the same stuff about Sky/Factor, but you dismissed it as this one, later on he got banned. I respect you as a human, but won’t be taking your advice as you’ve been wrong in the past about it as well, thanks.

PS; There is no sound of the player making for him to know where he was located or the next round in which he seemingly throws a free shot but it “coincidentally” hits as the one in the previous one. Replay for that is provided. Yet no explanation from your side
    Every one accuses him of cheating yet you’re the only one reporting. You say I’m the only GM that doesn’t see they’re cheating which is also a lie considering tony literally in this post himself said he doesn’t believe the user to be cheating either. Even with evidence in your face of what goes against your beliefs and you dismiss it that proves confirmation bias. Sound play is a key essential jumping dashing flipping your sword gives locations away. You claimed you could clearly tell the user was cheating and upon viewing said replays there was nothing definitive. Playing CWs and not had nothing to do with the ability to understand the games mechanics down to the most minute details. The guy you claim that was banned was banned for different reasons that than the ones you even claimed.

Country
    Thanks
    Every one accuses him of cheating yet you’re the only one reporting. You say I’m the only GM that doesn’t see they’re cheating which is also a lie considering tony literally in this post himself said he doesn’t believe the user to be cheating either. Even with evidence in your face of what goes against your beliefs and you dismiss it that proves confirmation bias. Sound play is a key essential jumping dashing flipping your sword gives locations away. You claimed you could clearly tell the user was cheating and upon viewing said replays there was nothing definitive. Playing CWs and not had nothing to do with the ability to understand the games mechanics down to the most minute details. The guy you claim that was banned was banned for different reasons that than the ones you even claimed.
    You're also lying, given the fact that you haven't watched the new replays provided by other players, they are in my dms saying hoping they get banned soon, lol. I'm waiting for the other GMS to decide then they can close this one. As for the player who got banned for another reason, then i doubt they can do something about this, too. No reason to waste words. You can close this, i spent way too much time. Hopefully, you don't suspect the next player that reports him of being biased.

It's enough that the players know they hack, if the gms can't do anything about it or don't see the issue, then that's on you guys.

Country
    Thanks
    I never said I watched the new replays I was simply referring to the ones I watched originally. Keep words out my mouth. Thanks.

Country
    Thanks
    I never said I watched the new replays I was simply referring to the ones I watched originally. Keep words out my mouth. Thanks.
    ''Every one accuses him of cheating yet you’re the only one reporting.'' Literally your own words. if you had watched the replays you wouldn't have said this. simple. No need to get angry

Country
    Thanks
    Your the only one who’s opened a thread to start a report on this one user. No one else has.

- - - Updated - - -

I said everyone because that’s what you said

Country
    Thanks
    Your the only one who’s opened a thread to start a report on this one user. No one else has.
    Probably because they felt that it'd be useless seeing the first report getting denied. Still, they even asked us to record against that user when vs in cw.

Regardless, this is besides the real issue at hand, no need to divert from it. You can review the new replays and then decide and close this thread for everyone to see. They're waiting

Country
    Thanks
    Can see guys shadow as he turns the corner on this.
    https://mega.nz/file/gK5UTaYD#HF9Uhu...n8Tl0qOaTQPOdA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information