Country
    Thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eagle (05-22-2023), Faky (05-22-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    This thread is funny, you say that the reason people are "hacking" is because we don't have competitive players in our team, I haven't seen your ass applying or anyone else competitive lately, what is your solution for that? Do we need to let players deal with reports now? If that was the case, you and your cw buddies would ban dozens of users just because you cannot accept a loss.

When someone like you encounters another user who is significantly better than you, it's somewhat difficult for you to comprehend how they achieve such high levels of skill, as if there aren't players who play this game for over a decade. Instead of thinking about someone who did a lot of practice, experience, or simply have a 'talent', you jump to the conclusion that he must be cheating.

Another reason is 'Gunz ego/frustration'; Losing repeatedly to someone in cw or having a few bad games and experiencing a lack of success can be frustrating which is why you're immediately accuse someone of hacking and that serves as a defence to protect your ego. Without even realising what you're doing, you're basically attributing your losses to cheating rather than your own skills. I'm not trying to say that you're bad at this game, but you must accept that there's a possibility of someone being better than you without cheats/hacks.

Or maybe you have encountered actual cheaters or hackers in the past, like every other player did, and now you're having a sense of suspicion and scepticism.

To summarise everything that was said above and in the other thread that was created a few days ago: We have a great, WORKING, anti hack and there are users who get banned almost on a daily basis, just because we're not announcing every ban does not mean that it's not happening. How about you provide me real evidence of someone actually selling hacks or even better, get me the file or get someone who bought the file and maybe we can work with that, just because you're positive that someone else is hacking, does not mean that it's true. Hence you have the option to report someone and the GMs, together with the admins if it's needed, can review the evidence and take an action accordingly.

There's nothing else to say and there's no reason to keep this pointless drama so I'm closing this thread.

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Eagle (05-22-2023), Eeksdee (05-23-2023), justRelax (05-22-2023), Polar (05-22-2023), TonySoprano (05-22-2023)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information