Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    4
    I have never seen these gms in cw, not even once. how do they know who is hacking or not? they dont have any
    experience so they arent able to tell if someone is hacking or not. it's like giving rights to a fat guy who never lifted a
    bar in the gym letting decide who is on dope based on information he found on the internet. upvote for new ban system or new gm who is actively involved in cw
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    386
    Thanked
    52
    Thanks
    35
    Because reports arent solely locked to only CW. Which has no engine or gameplay difference from regular players

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    4
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Because reports arent solely locked to only CW. Which has no engine or gameplay difference from regular players
    and this is the exact reason you gms shouldnt be in the report section at all. there is a MASSIVE difference between regular players and cw players

  4. #4
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    386
    Thanked
    52
    Thanks
    35
    Originally Posted by AtrephR View Post
    and this is the exact reason you gms shouldnt be in the report section at all. there is a MASSIVE difference between regular players and cw prayers.
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    4
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself
    Regular players dont have any game knowledge, so their ESP its obvious.
    pro players already have a lot of game knowledge, so its hard to know if their esping or not because a player wtih good
    game knowledge and soundplay doesnt use his esp 24/7. If i was esping i would run random places on purpose so
    you guys would think if i had ESP, i wouldnt of run up on that or miss the target.

    Regular players only SHOOT with their SB.

    Pro players shoot themselfs but let the SB work like 20-30% of their shots. THIS is why they miss sometimes, and you guys
    automaticly think their not sbing, because their missing.

    regular players have their hitbox 24/7 on the same level / power.

    pro players toggle on and off based on the distance of the target.

    and there are 10000 x ways to fool you guys but how would you know, your not a cw player

  6. The following 2 users say thank you to AtrephR for this useful post:

    Avenge (05-24-2023), Tzunami best0 (05-24-2023)

  7. #6
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Country
    Posts
    284
    Thanked
    295
    Thanks
    285
    true i think bunny should handle these reports


    一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练




  8. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

    Halcyon (05-22-2023)

  9. #7
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    386
    Thanked
    52
    Thanks
    35
    All those things you just described can proven be in regular players. Try again.

  10. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    4
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    All those things you just described can proven in to regular players. Try again.
    im not gonna waste my time if you didnt even take the time to read and listen. its obvious you guys have no idea what
    you are doing. that was probably the dumbest reply ive seen in years.

    Just be honest, you guys NEED someone with cw experience in your team.

    you can act like you the best spotters in the world, but trust me, ive been involved in the high elo / cw for the past 5-10 years,
    and ive never seen people get away with hacks sooooo easly as now. It was easy to get away with it in 2018 but now its harder
    to get your **** sucked than get banned on FG with hacks.
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:28 AM.

  11. #9
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    386
    Thanked
    52
    Thanks
    35
    Well When we mess up we will let you know. Till then idk what you want. We have Anti Cheats that stop Injectors, We have OC/UC detectors, We have 3rd Party Software Detectors, **** we have Glasswire Detection and yet yall act like when we watch the Replays we aint hoping for something good, Yall Post saying this is the most definitive Report and theyre clearly hacking then show us nothing that can even be remotely close to anything cheating. Then when we Dispute the Claims yall never take lightly to it, Why do we have to admit were wrong. Cant be on yall huh? you guys want these hackers to be there it seems, but when nothing is popping on our end via logs and watching replays shows very little theirs not much to be based on. We watch reports collectively and Judge them Accordingly. At times we Request help from the Owner, Who understands the game on a development standpoint and has the best overall judgement.

  12. #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    4
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Well When we mess up we will let you know. Till then idk what you want. We have Anti Cheats that stop Injectors, We have OC/UC detectors, We have 3rd Party Software Detectors, **** we have Glasswire Detection and yet yall act like when we watch the Replays we aint hoping for something good, Yall Post saying this is the most definitive Report and theyre clearly hacking then show us nothing that can even be remotely close to anything cheating. Then when we Dispute the Claims yall never take lightly to it, Why do we have to admit were wrong. Cant be on yall huh? you guys want these hackers to be there it seems, but when nothing is popping on our end via logs and watching replays shows very little theirs not much to be based on. We watch reports collectively and Judge them Accordingly. At times we Request help from the Owner, Who understands the game on a development standpoint and has the best overall judgement.
    your anti-hack / programs are a joke. esp, hb en sb getting sold right now for 50,-. your statement about watching reports collectively
    and judging them accordingly says nothing about it being true or not, it just states the general opinion of 5 players who never
    cwed in their life together. No disrespect to dave before i get banned, but he is NOT a cw player. just because he has coding
    knowledge doesnt mean he knows anything about pro players who hack. and you say we cant prove anything, thats a lie. everytime we do proof something you come up with ''that was random, if he would SB he wouldnt of done that in round 2'' bullshit everytime. ever heard about TOGGLING? and we will forgive you all for letting this happen for so long, except for you, because your handling reports like a asshole
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 03:01 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)