Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I have never seen these gms in cw, not even once. how do they know who is hacking or not? they dont have any
    experience so they arent able to tell if someone is hacking or not. it's like giving rights to a fat guy who never lifted a
    bar in the gym letting decide who is on dope based on information he found on the internet. upvote for new ban system or new gm who is actively involved in cw
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:15 AM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Because reports arent solely locked to only CW. Which has no engine or gameplay difference from regular players

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    true i think bunny should handle these reports

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

4. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Halcyon (05-22-2023)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Because reports arent solely locked to only CW. Which has no engine or gameplay difference from regular players
    and this is the exact reason you gms shouldnt be in the report section at all. there is a MASSIVE difference between regular players and cw players

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AtrephR View Post
    and this is the exact reason you gms shouldnt be in the report section at all. there is a MASSIVE difference between regular players and cw prayers.
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    There isnt, If you can provide a detailed explanation as to whats different ill retract my statement. But other than Movement based tech theirs not much of a difference. Engines the same, Lobbies are the same, Players just play different. But have no actual impact to the game itself
    Regular players dont have any game knowledge, so their ESP its obvious.
    pro players already have a lot of game knowledge, so its hard to know if their esping or not because a player wtih good
    game knowledge and soundplay doesnt use his esp 24/7. If i was esping i would run random places on purpose so
    you guys would think if i had ESP, i wouldnt of run up on that or miss the target.

Regular players only SHOOT with their SB.

Pro players shoot themselfs but let the SB work like 20-30% of their shots. THIS is why they miss sometimes, and you guys
    automaticly think their not sbing, because their missing.

regular players have their hitbox 24/7 on the same level / power.

pro players toggle on and off based on the distance of the target.

and there are 10000 x ways to fool you guys but how would you know, your not a cw player

8. The following 2 users say thank you to AtrephR for this useful post:

Avenge (05-24-2023), Tzunami best0 (05-24-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    All those things you just described can proven be in regular players. Try again.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All those things you just described can proven in to regular players. Try again.
    im not gonna waste my time if you didnt even take the time to read and listen. its obvious you guys have no idea what
    you are doing. that was probably the dumbest reply ive seen in years.

Just be honest, you guys NEED someone with cw experience in your team.

you can act like you the best spotters in the world, but trust me, ive been involved in the high elo / cw for the past 5-10 years,
    and ive never seen people get away with hacks sooooo easly as now. It was easy to get away with it in 2018 but now its harder
    to get your **** sucked than get banned on FG with hacks.
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:28 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Well going based off what you said. "you guys would think if i had ESP, i wouldnt of run up on that or miss the target." If a pro player has better game knowledge why would he fake going a direction if hes a Pro player he should know where to go, Pro players also use Sound play also. You say Regular players have no game knowledge and esp, the guy literally going no where makes it laughable theyd look more suspicious doing that than going the direction of everyone else if they can hear and or see on the radar a direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Were not acting like the best spotters in the world you guys are lol?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well going based off what you said. "you guys would think if i had ESP, i wouldnt of run up on that or miss the target." If a pro player has better game knowledge why would he fake going a direction if hes a Pro player he should know where to go, Pro players also use Sound play also. You say Regular players have no game knowledge and esp, the guy literally going no where makes it laughable theyd look more suspicious doing that than going the direction of everyone else if they can hear and or see on the radar a direction.
    There is a difference between going nowhere and not following up on your ESP on purpose ( i see this happen A LOT in clanwar atm )
    why is it so hard to admit you guys made mistakes?
    everytime someone complains about reports not being done correctly, all you guys do is claim you have the best experience blablabla and there are 1000 accounts banned everyday.

it takes balls to take responsiblity and to say you ****ed up, but thats the only way you will start to grow.
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:35 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information