Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Well When we mess up we will let you know. Till then idk what you want. We have Anti Cheats that stop Injectors, We have OC/UC detectors, We have 3rd Party Software Detectors, **** we have Glasswire Detection and yet yall act like when we watch the Replays we aint hoping for something good, Yall Post saying this is the most definitive Report and theyre clearly hacking then show us nothing that can even be remotely close to anything cheating. Then when we Dispute the Claims yall never take lightly to it, Why do we have to admit were wrong. Cant be on yall huh? you guys want these hackers to be there it seems, but when nothing is popping on our end via logs and watching replays shows very little theirs not much to be based on. We watch reports collectively and Judge them Accordingly. At times we Request help from the Owner, Who understands the game on a development standpoint and has the best overall judgement.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Well When we mess up we will let you know. Till then idk what you want. We have Anti Cheats that stop Injectors, We have OC/UC detectors, We have 3rd Party Software Detectors, **** we have Glasswire Detection and yet yall act like when we watch the Replays we aint hoping for something good, Yall Post saying this is the most definitive Report and theyre clearly hacking then show us nothing that can even be remotely close to anything cheating. Then when we Dispute the Claims yall never take lightly to it, Why do we have to admit were wrong. Cant be on yall huh? you guys want these hackers to be there it seems, but when nothing is popping on our end via logs and watching replays shows very little theirs not much to be based on. We watch reports collectively and Judge them Accordingly. At times we Request help from the Owner, Who understands the game on a development standpoint and has the best overall judgement.
    your anti-hack / programs are a joke. esp, hb en sb getting sold right now for 50,-. your statement about watching reports collectively
    and judging them accordingly says nothing about it being true or not, it just states the general opinion of 5 players who never
    cwed in their life together. No disrespect to dave before i get banned, but he is NOT a cw player. just because he has coding
    knowledge doesnt mean he knows anything about pro players who hack. and you say we cant prove anything, thats a lie. everytime we do proof something you come up with ''that was random, if he would SB he wouldnt of done that in round 2'' bullshit everytime. ever heard about TOGGLING? and we will forgive you all for letting this happen for so long, except for you, because your handling reports like a asshole
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 03:01 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    If Me challenging the opposition to make it not biased makes me the asshole than so be it. Thats what were here for. We make decisions weather easy or hard. Never both parties are ever satisfied with whats said. You have McSic and Dave Confused also, And Im 100% Certain JPs got more knowledge on the game than anyone.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If Me challenging the opposition to make it not biased makes me the asshole than so be it. Thats what were here for. We make decisions weather easy or hard. Never both parties are ever satisfied with whats said. You have McSic and Dave Confused also, And Im 100% Certain JPs got more knowledge on the game than anyone.
    its not about challenging the opposition. its about you coming to a conclusion once and from that moment on defending it
    like its your last bigmac, no mather WHAT kind of evidence gets thrown in, and you do it like a asshole. and Mcsic and Dave
    cant have any knowledge on hacks on pro players, because THEY DONT CW. its as simple as that. just as the guy who created
    the car has way less knowledge about whos cheating in a car race than somebody who ACTUALLY does car races. simple as that.

you just dont listen. proof is not once have you stated you guys might be at fault and might need somebody to help you out. not even
    MIGHT, or we will DISCUSS it. the only thing you have done here is what you do in every report, and that is defending the conclusion you have made in your head. this right here proofs you care more about defending your ego than actually improving the server.
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 02:57 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    "its about you coming to a conclusion once and from that moment on defending it" Something like what yall do Right?
    My one time being an asshole was to Jinsakai about the Sound Play And the fact they claimed ESP but no indicators would show ESP. ESP is provable without being a pro player.

Yeah the guy who created the Anti Cheat and Anti Lead and Anti Injectors and Detection has no idea what hacking is youre 1000% right.

I would rather risk my time being a GM Defending someone to the end for not being a cheater based on what i can see what other gms can see and what the Owners will see than ban someone because they got they feelings hurt from losing in a video game.

Id rather watch 1000 replays of the guy "cheating" till it was 100% without a doubt proven, Its got nothing to do with ego or anything cause i really dont care how yall view me or feel about me. Im doing this for free im not making money or anything like that. Ive been playing this game since 05 ive generally grasped this game at its prime, I dont see why yall think just because someone doesnt CW doesnt mean they dont understand the concept of whats going on. Ive understood games on Pro levels in numerous games and this one has a replay system where you can actually slow stuff down and look and analyze the situations much like a pro would but in real time.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    done talking to you, your sarcasm about ''someone who created the game blablabla '' is childish and dumb. shows you didnt actually read what i said, confirms what i already said here, that you dont listen to listen, but listen to respond, and what level of maturity you are, and im not gonna waste any more time on you. if you do have any mental problems, i wish you the best of luck.

Country
    Thanks
    Typical ignore everything else that was said. Thats Childish

- - - Updated - - -

Bros the biggest hypocrite and doesnt know it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Typical ignore everything else that was said. Thats Childish

- - - Updated - - -

Bros the biggest hypocrite and doesnt know it
    good luck with everything
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 03:10 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    I literally Addressed everything and you blatantly ignore it all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I literally Addressed everything and you blatantly ignore it all.
    if you scroll back and go back to page 1-2 i already answered your statements.
    i already told you, your not reading to understand, but reading to respond

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information