Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Your whole argument is that you believe CW players cant be detected if theyre hacking unless its another CW player. Thats what it really boils down too.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Your whole argument is that you believe CW players cant be detected if theyre hacking unless its another CW player. Thats what it really boils down too.
    no. my argument is that its difficult to spot hacks on a pro player, but almost IMPOSSIBLE to do by someone who has no cw
    experience
    Last edited by AtrephR; 05-22-2023 at 03:19 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    hahahaha

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hahahaha
    having a mental breakdown? i think this has been to much for your brain and you need to rest.

good luck with everything and i truly wish you the best if you have any mental disorder.

Country
    Thanks
    Lol thats the only thing you can resort to bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Argument is flawed but good luck!

Country
    Thanks
    "its about you coming to a conclusion once and from that moment on defending it" Something like what yall do Right?
    My one time being an asshole was to Jinsakai about the Sound Play And the fact they claimed ESP but no indicators would show ESP. ESP is provable without being a pro player.

Yeah the guy who created the Anti Cheat and Anti Lead and Anti Injectors and Detection has no idea what hacking is youre 1000% right.

I would rather risk my time being a GM Defending someone to the end for not being a cheater based on what i can see what other gms can see and what the Owners will see than ban someone because they got they feelings hurt from losing in a video game.

Id rather watch 1000 replays of the guy "cheating" till it was 100% without a doubt proven, Its got nothing to do with ego or anything cause i really dont care how yall view me or feel about me. Im doing this for free im not making money or anything like that. Ive been playing this game since 05 ive generally grasped this game at its prime, I dont see why yall think just because someone doesnt CW doesnt mean they dont understand the concept of whats going on. Ive understood games on Pro levels in numerous games and this one has a replay system where you can actually slow stuff down and look and analyze the situations much like a pro would but in real time.
    You were being an asshole to a few players as well, by skipping their provided replays, just FYI. The replays were more than 5-6 min long, yet it took you a minute or two to say ''seeing nothing here'', even if you weren't you have to keep in mind that there exists something such as ''toggling''.

A game moderator who skips through submitted footage and dismisses evidence without thorough review raises questions about their dedication to maintaining fair gameplay, their competence in identifying cheating, and their commitment to ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Aaa unlegits don't talk, shut up.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinsakai View Post
    You were being an asshole to a few players as well, by skipping their provided replays, just FYI. The replays were more than 5-6 min long, yet it took you a minute or two to say ''seeing nothing here'', even if you weren't you have to keep in mind that there exists something such as ''toggling''.

A game moderator who skips through submitted footage and dismisses evidence without thorough review raises questions about their dedication to maintaining fair gameplay, their competence in identifying cheating, and their commitment to ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players.
    See now youre saying stuff you dont even know about cause i watched through every Replay, Downloaded Every Replay watched them to the end, Also if you clicked on the ones where i said nothing there those clips in specific were 30seconds to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. so whos actually watching replays.

Country
    Thanks
    See now youre saying stuff you dont even know about cause i watched through every Replay, Downloaded Every Replay watched them to the end, Also if you clicked on the ones where i said nothing there those clips in specific were 30seconds to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. so whos actually watching replays.
    If lying is what will make u sleep at night, go for it

Country
    Thanks
    Lol upload somewhere else so the evidence doesnt disappear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information