Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: clown & most likely phanta aswell

Reason: so blatant

Proof/Evidence: replays- https://www.mediafire.com/file/sjy52...3/rep.zip/file

screenshots- https://imgur.com/a/1glDka1
    Last edited by aim_botz; 05-23-2023 at 01:03 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Can you be more specific, which hack?
    ESP? Hitbox? SB? Lawnmower + Teleport hack?

Also just to make sure because at some point there were 2 Phanta's, you're talking about the non-color one right?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Can you be more specific, which hack?
    ESP? Hitbox? SB? Lawnmower + Teleport hack?

Also just to make sure because at some point there were 2 Phanta's, you're talking about the non-color one right?
    yes. And yeah obviously lawnmower!!!!! tping from spawn to spawn!!

i know for 100% sure hes using esp, i still dont know what hitbox is. this supposed to be some hack that only exists in gunz? could be hes using that, he hits me around corners harder than anyone, so if 'hitbox' increases the size of ur hitbox thats very possible

Country
    Thanks
    ok so i just played vs both of them again;
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vlw72...ropos.gzr/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gyff...ropos.gzr/file

watch these 2 replays. if u still think theyre legit idk what to say. watch how they hit around corners in port.

on town, watch how they push when my m8 is going ''bs'' INSTANTLY. he only went bs to test for esp and yeah ofc the braindeads instantly rush me
    Last edited by aim_botz; 05-25-2023 at 09:39 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    some more replays from playin 3s after; again, watch scalp n arenis.

i have screenshots for all replays, both scalp and arenis have 9 ping to me. i can provide but u can see in all other screenshots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjtb9...ropos.gzr/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/x19ss...ropos.gzr/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2pwl...ropos.gzr/file

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    “i know for 100% sure hes using esp, i still dont know what hitbox is. this supposed to be some hack that only exists in gunz? could be hes using that, he hits me around corners harder than anyone, so if 'hitbox' increases the size of ur hitbox thats very possible”

According to what you said, you are reporting for hacks yet you have no idea what the hacks are. Please be patient we will get back to you soon as possible.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    “i know for 100% sure hes using esp, i still dont know what hitbox is. this supposed to be some hack that only exists in gunz? could be hes using that, he hits me around corners harder than anyone, so if 'hitbox' increases the size of ur hitbox thats very possible”

According to what you said, you are reporting for hacks yet you have no idea what the hacks are. Please be patient we will get back to you soon as possible.
    whatever man im kinda done trying to reply to your smart comments. im 10x the player you will ever be so even if i dont know the ins n out of a cheat i can still tell way better than you whether someone is cheating or not; thats become clear as day to me. from what others told me hitbox basically enlargens the hitbox so u can hit people harder and around corners, also heard its possible to tweak ur damage output. im sorry man theres no wikipedia for this gunz exclusive cheat. maybe you needed a description of it urself? that what ure waiting for? either way, whats obvious is that the guy is so blatantly cheating and ure here for some reason trying to be funny? just do ur job man. hes cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also, do u need a description on what esp is too? cause i do in fact know what esp is, and he is using that aswell! for some reason u seem to have forgotten about that, are u lettin him off with the esp and only checkin for the hitbox? cause if you cant tell by addin 2 n 2 together that his movement and aim doesnt make up for his Hits which are like rockets, i recommend u look for esp. probably easier for you to spot that then.

guy wipes the floor with every top tier player thats been around for years and ure here giving me some bullshit about my lack of knowledge. you are the gm so if u know so much let me see it.
    Last edited by aim_botz; 05-26-2023 at 02:43 PM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    You say things like blatantly cheating but you dont know what the cheats do, The only one youre very keen on is ESP and thats because its self explanatory. Hitboxing is in fact where your Hitbox is bigger which leads to being able to hit users around corners, It doesnt Effect Damage it just allows for more pellets to hit the target than normal(which is completely detectable by our server and will instantly ban the user if its being used) and then aimbotting which im sure you should already know what that is considering your name.

With this info now shared with you to help you better understand the hacks. I will now go over the replays.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Couldnt Find anything Completely out of the norm. Shots looked good Accuracy was good wasnt any hard flicks or snaps. So no Aimbot imo, Hitbox is a no, at least 100 ping so it seems like its just the antilead getting ya around some of the corners, The shots didnt look like he was hitting anything high dmg output either,

Leaving open for other GMs

No from me.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Couldnt Find anything Completely out of the norm. Shots looked good Accuracy was good wasnt any hard flicks or snaps. So no Aimbot imo, Hitbox is a no, at least 100 ping so it seems like its just the antilead getting ya around some of the corners, The shots didnt look like he was hitting anything high dmg output either,

Leaving open for other GMs

No from me.
    he is 10 ping to me dude wtf are u on about u freak? why the **** are u guys protecting this cheater? fkn weirdo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information