Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: drooler

Reason: Racism

Proof/Evidence:
    racist.jpg

the word macac its a racism word here on brazil is basically calling someone nigro/******/*****

this type of behavior should not be tolerated in our community and should result in a permanent ban, thank you

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have more evidence, this is a bit too minor. We need more Screenshots(F12) and also a (F11) Replay is required. Could you please provide all this?

-Requirements-
    Screenshots and replay of incident occurring. The reason behind the requirement of the replay is in order to ensure that the user reported was not provoked.
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 05-26-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    sorry i dont record all my gameplay, and its impossible to know when someone will be a racism, this was a cw game, not a casual tdm with friends. i kill him and he says that( you can see DEAD on his name) i dont know him so we are not friend.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RikZero View Post
    IGN of reported player: drooler

Reason: Racism

Proof/Evidence:
    racist.jpg

the word macac its a racism word here on brazil is basically calling someone nigro/******/*****

this type of behavior should not be tolerated in our community and should result in a permanent ban, thank you
    When I searched the word he mentioned, I am reading that the word he used refers to "Monkey".

User will be verbally warned + sent a offline message for using this type of language. Also, you need to get more evidence when reporting someone. If he does continues then report him again.

Closed and moved.

Thread Information