Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

1 25.00%

3 75.00%

0 0%

0 0%

Country
    Thanks
    Can someone professional in K-style tell me about the combo in this video. Can you do its action in FgunZ? I will thank you very much. I've searched a lot on google and youtube but haven't found anyone talking about this combo.
    https://www.youtube.com/live/xlV_yVDTQWY?feature=share Phút 40:08
    Last edited by goodboy27; 05-31-2023 at 12:11 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see, it was recorded in FGunZ so it is possible. The last movement he did was jtap, the movements he perfomed before weren't any special, it wasn't even a Latedash, kinda looked like a normal halfstep tbh.

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

goodboy27 (05-31-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah! I confirm it's like halfstep tbh.
    But I think it's more like an acrobatic cancel, then + add a Slash shot.
    If you watch it slowly at 0.25 speed you will see that the move cancels the acrobatics. Then + add slash shot, how to do that combo. Early K-style. I saw it doing it, but now I don't see anyone using it anymore. Have you used it yet?
    And where have you seen it?
    How do you do it?
    Last edited by goodboy27; 05-31-2023 at 06:55 PM.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by goodboy27 View Post
    Yeah! I confirm it's like halfstep tbh.
    But I think it's more like an acrobatic cancel, then + add a Slash shot.
    If you watch it slowly at 0.25 speed you will see that the move cancels the acrobatics. Then + add slash shot, how to do that combo. Early K-style. I saw it doing it, but now I don't see anyone using it anymore. Have you used it yet?
    And where have you seen it?
    How do you do it?
    it’s exactly what ommadawn said, it’s a halfstep. you only see “the acrobatics” that way because that’s how it looks sometimes when you’re spectating another player & there’s a slight lag. the reason it looks that way is because Xiao has ~80-90 ping to the person who posted the video, and at the end has 118 ping.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

6. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

goodboy27 (06-03-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Well I tried to do it as close as I could, I'm not sure if I did the sequence exactly but I think I did all the mechanics Xiao used in the whole round.

But yeah it's all halfstep, slashshot, and reload shot. I disagree with Omma that the last move was jtap, it's just a late halfstep where he only started dashing when he was already on the floor.

I honestly have no idea what part of Xiao's combo you wanted to learn.

Country
    Thanks
    If you tell us which move ur talking about, I can exactly tell you step by step. Right now it's unclear which specific move ur talking about.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    it’s exactly what ommadawn said, it’s a halfstep. you only see “the acrobatics” that way because that’s how it looks sometimes when you’re spectating another player & there’s a slight lag. the reason it looks that way is because Xiao has ~80-90 ping to the person who posted the video, and at the end has 118 ping.
    https://youtu.be/oT3yJtukl_s

I already made this video. Come in and see. Watch at 0.25 speed because if you watch it normally you won't see it.
    - At the beginning of the video there are instructions on how to cancel the acrobatics. I see it as some sort of combination. Not Ping. And delay. I think so!
    And I used to read on google is.
    "Professional K-style
    Fastest K-Style, usually freezes animations and can use reduced gravity, used by top players who focus on movement, only a few players actually use these skills in fighting because it is difficult to master and use effectively in combat.
    It's on google.
    And I think the way Xiao does it is it. Professional K-Style
    And so is the last person in the video!
    I really wanted to ask about it because I found it really special. I hope if I'm right someone will help me learn it. Thanks for reading this far!
    Last edited by goodboy27; 06-03-2023 at 11:02 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    Well I tried to do it as close as I could, I'm not sure if I did the sequence exactly but I think I did all the mechanics Xiao used in the whole round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX3IT2vmZXQ

But yeah it's all halfstep, slashshot, and reload shot. I disagree with Omma that the last move was jtap, it's just a late halfstep where he only started dashing when he was already on the floor.

I honestly have no idea what part of Xiao's combo you wanted to learn.

Hey! I want to learn this part!
    It's like canceling the acrobatics + Slash shot.

- I already made this video. Check out the speed 0.25!
    I don't know if what I said above is correct. But I think so.
    Thank you for posting a video of yourself.
    Thank!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by UI_Yui? View Post
    If you tell us which move ur talking about, I can exactly tell you step by step. Right now it's unclear which specific move ur talking about.
    I want to ask about this!
    Let's see the speed 0.25!
    Last edited by goodboy27; 06-03-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Thread Information