Country
    Thanks
    hello SUNRUI STUDIOS release new film
    PALMPOW DOLL

only 4 fun kk...

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

2. The following 9 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Amamin (06-03-2023), Euki (06-03-2023), Faky (06-03-2023), goodboy27 (06-03-2023), KiritoOnline (06-04-2023), Menotso (06-02-2023), Ommadawn (06-02-2023), Skilly (06-02-2023), Zaku (06-02-2023)

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I like how you rekd Galestrix

4. The following user said thank you to TonySoprano for this useful post:

SunRui (06-03-2023)

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sunrui View Post
    hello sunrui studios release new film
    palmpow doll
    https://youtu.be/hz4yrvtw6us
    only 4 fun kk...
    Poor Galestrix is still learning from Sunrui Academy

6. The following user said thank you to Menotso for this useful post:

SunRui (06-03-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Lol @ 2:52
    Took him to quest and he's like "wtf"

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

goodboy27 (06-03-2023), SunRui (06-03-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    u make best gunz content rn

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

goodboy27 (06-03-2023), SunRui (06-03-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Dear Sunrui,

I am writing to formally apply for admission to Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy. As a passionate and skilled player of GunZ: The Duel, I am eager to join your esteemed academy and further my abilities in this exciting competitive gaming field.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Skilly, and I have been an ardent fan of GunZ: The Duel for many years. Throughout my gaming journey, I have dedicated countless hours to mastering the intricacies of the game and refining my skills to compete at the highest level. The intense combat, fast-paced action, and strategic depth of GunZ: The Duel have continually captivated me, driving me to seek an opportunity to take my gameplay to new heights.

After extensive research and conversations with fellow GunZ: The Duel enthusiasts, Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy has emerged as the premier institution for players seeking a comprehensive and structured approach to esports education. I am deeply impressed by the academy's esteemed reputation, experienced instructors, and cutting-edge facilities, all of which are designed to facilitate optimal learning and skill development.

I firmly believe that Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy is the perfect platform to enhance my gameplay, expand my strategic thinking, and gain invaluable insights into the competitive GunZ scene. The academy's comprehensive training programs, covering advanced game mechanics, tactical decision-making, team coordination, and effective communication, align perfectly with my goals as an aspiring esports athlete. I am confident that the guidance of your accomplished coaches and the opportunity to interact with like-minded individuals will significantly contribute to my growth as a professional GunZ player.

Moreover, I deeply appreciate Sunrui Academy's commitment to holistic development. Recognizing that success in esports extends beyond technical prowess, I am excited to engage in the academy's training programs focused on mental resilience, teamwork, sportsmanship, and personal growth. I firmly believe that this well-rounded approach will not only elevate my skills in GunZ: The Duel but also prepare me for success in the broader esports industry.

I would like to provide further evidence of my skills and dedication to GunZ: The Duel. Enclosed with this application, you will find multiple clips showcasing my gameplay, specifically highlighting my ability to outperform players such as GaleStrix and starpower. These clips serve as a testament to my proficiency in the game and my relentless pursuit of excellence. I hope they further demonstrate my commitment to GunZ: The Duel and my potential as a valuable addition to the Sunrui Academy GunZ: The Duel esports community.

Thank you for considering my application to Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy. I am eager to contribute to the academy's legacy of excellence and immerse myself in the rigorous training programs offered. I am available for an interview or any further information you may require. Please find my contact details above.

Yours sincerely,

Skilly

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Bunny (06-03-2023), SunRui (06-03-2023)

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Top kek love it
    CHINASTRONG!
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

14. The following user said thank you to Beast for this useful post:

SunRui (06-03-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Dear Sunrui,

I am writing to formally apply for admission to Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy. As a passionate and skilled player of GunZ: The Duel, I am eager to join your esteemed academy and further my abilities in this exciting competitive gaming field.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Skilly, and I have been an ardent fan of GunZ: The Duel for many years. Throughout my gaming journey, I have dedicated countless hours to mastering the intricacies of the game and refining my skills to compete at the highest level. The intense combat, fast-paced action, and strategic depth of GunZ: The Duel have continually captivated me, driving me to seek an opportunity to take my gameplay to new heights.

After extensive research and conversations with fellow GunZ: The Duel enthusiasts, Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy has emerged as the premier institution for players seeking a comprehensive and structured approach to esports education. I am deeply impressed by the academy's esteemed reputation, experienced instructors, and cutting-edge facilities, all of which are designed to facilitate optimal learning and skill development.

I firmly believe that Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy is the perfect platform to enhance my gameplay, expand my strategic thinking, and gain invaluable insights into the competitive GunZ scene. The academy's comprehensive training programs, covering advanced game mechanics, tactical decision-making, team coordination, and effective communication, align perfectly with my goals as an aspiring esports athlete. I am confident that the guidance of your accomplished coaches and the opportunity to interact with like-minded individuals will significantly contribute to my growth as a professional GunZ player.

Moreover, I deeply appreciate Sunrui Academy's commitment to holistic development. Recognizing that success in esports extends beyond technical prowess, I am excited to engage in the academy's training programs focused on mental resilience, teamwork, sportsmanship, and personal growth. I firmly believe that this well-rounded approach will not only elevate my skills in GunZ: The Duel but also prepare me for success in the broader esports industry.

I would like to provide further evidence of my skills and dedication to GunZ: The Duel. Enclosed with this application, you will find multiple clips showcasing my gameplay, specifically highlighting my ability to outperform players such as GaleStrix and starpower. These clips serve as a testament to my proficiency in the game and my relentless pursuit of excellence. I hope they further demonstrate my commitment to GunZ: The Duel and my potential as a valuable addition to the Sunrui Academy GunZ: The Duel esports community.

Thank you for considering my application to Sunrui Academy's GunZ: The Duel esports academy. I am eager to contribute to the academy's legacy of excellence and immerse myself in the rigorous training programs offered. I am available for an interview or any further information you may require. Please find my contact details above.

Yours sincerely,

Skilly
    application seem okay but sunrui academy require golden ticket for admission. because of this, we decide to move forward with other candidates. sunrui academy would like to thanks your consideration and we encourage to apply at a later time with all correct materials including golden ticket

signed,
    sunrui
    President of Sunrui Academy

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

16. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Skilly (06-03-2023)

Thread Information