EyesReye's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Velvet

Reason: ESP and maybe Hitbox

Proof/Evidence: gzr

Worth investigation, as multiple people in the lobby accused him of cheating. I can't really tell from my replay, as player models are constantly disappearing. However, he definitely had some questionable shots/plays and always seems to locate the enemy with ease.
    Last edited by EyesReye; 06-04-2023 at 04:32 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Definitely not hacking.

As for the ESP - He was using soundplay. Notice how he tried not to make any noise while he was trying to listen, he was even tumbling with his shotgun to keep it quiet, I could also tell where the enemies were while watching the replay.

As for the Hitbox - Couldn't find anything suspicious. I've noticed how you and "Dot" said that he doesn't miss anything so it makes more sense that you'd report him for Shotbotting and not for Hitboxing but it doesn't look like he used any of them.

It's a no from me, leaving this report for the other GMs to review as well.

EyesReye's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah I figured, I only filed a report because other players were finding him suspicious as well and I much rather file a report and find out that he wasn't cheating than have someone else report him months later and find out that he was cheating all along.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EyesReye View Post
    Yeah I figured, I only filed a report because other players were finding him suspicious as well and I much rather file a report and find out that he wasn't cheating than have someone else report him months later and find out that he was cheating all along.
    That's totally fine, you don't have anything to lose as well and it only takes a minute to create a thread. Jordan also watched the replay and he couldn't find anything suspicious.
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information