- /bot esp and bot messages from: "Added ability to record/play chat in bot recordings" are overwriting eachother.
I'll move the text up a bit for bot chat.

- "bot message" and /bot esp can only be seen by its owner, probably in purpose (?)
Yes bot messages and esp is for the user only. Might experiment with making bot messages visible to everyone later.

- Pausing a bot record actually don't pause it, just make it less longer than it could be, taking in consideration the past update.
It's more of an auto-pause. To make bot recordings more seamless in preparation for the upcoming tutorial mode.

- Lightning Massives are affecting bots with /bot ghost that are playing some record with "/bot play"
Lightning immobilizing ghosted bots is a bug. Added to fix list.

- Is the last hit by your own bot, stealing a kill from other player, in purpose? Since you can only see it happening by ETs or players in training room, it's not a big deal.
Bots giving you credit for its kills is a requested feature.

- Spawning and despawning Bots can make you surpass the mine limit count per player, probably because each bot has a different name. It allows power abuse in training rooms.
Yeah, unfortunately (or maybe not) it's very easy to abuse training bots.

- Joining and Rejoining the room can make you surpass the mine limit count per player in any room.
This however may be a bigger issue.