Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Well, all I can say is that the examples you provided such as Arena doesn't have a light source, something like Darker implies as the name suggests and lastly Attack&Defense has light sources but is just too high up to be visible at the bottom. Based on the examples you provided I would say though if you would want to see improved lightings in these maps they will need some sort of redesign as well. Knowing that you are very technical Bunny, it would be good if you can make a list of maps that already have light sources but could use an improvement in volumetric / improved lighting, so we have a starting point.

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Well, all I can say is that the examples you provided such as Arena doesn't have a light source, something like Darker implies as the name suggests and lastly Attack&Defense has light sources but is just too high up to be visible at the bottom. Based on the examples you provided I would say though if you would want to see improved lightings in these maps they will need some sort of redesign as well. Knowing that you are very technical Bunny, it would be good if you can make a list of maps that already have light sources but could use an improvement in volumetric / improved lighting, so we have a starting point.
    I was thinking of alternatives that would require as little interfering with the maps themselves, but making it so that every dark spot below a certain value gets brought up to that value. That way we dont have to specify a list of maps and explore every nook and cranny searching for dark spots. Im not actually sure if thats possible since for example in arena we have red light sources and bringing up the dark bits will only make them whiter so it might look a bit odd but probably better than without it.
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-06-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Thread Information