Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-08-2023 at 12:14 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I wonder if you've watched the replay yourself, not trying to be mean about it. I can see that his ping went to 400 in the screenshots you've provided but his ping was fine in the replay you've provided, he only had 1 glitchy movement and that was near the end of the replay, nothing special tho.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I watched the replay, yes, and there was definitely more than 1 glitchy movement on my end, even if not major. I don't think its particularly fun or fair that I should have to fight someone who joins the room with a semi-randomly distributed ping ranging between 140 and 204 that whenever my sword leads enough to hit the high pings his ping is low and when I lead less he randomly gets high ping, especially when I told him that he's spiking and that he got an offline message as a result of my previous report.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    While watching the replay I noticed a few other users who were probably NAT type to you as well. Their pings would jump like ramys which makes me think it’s more server lagging then him lagging. He didn’t have any astronomical or long lasting spikes/glitchy movement. I understand your frustration but the users ping would jump by 20 and hold for awhile and drop down and slowly creep back up in ping. I didn’t see much times where he would go from 150 to 200 displaying glitchy movements either.

After talking with Ben we’ve decided we’re gonna Decline this report for it just being to minor for a warning. As mentioned in the last report he was given a offline message. We will add another. But don’t take that as confirmation that he’s spiking, it’s more so he’s aware of an issue that could be resolved without anyone being at fault.

Closed and moved.

Thread Information