Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Country
    Posts
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Hello! I've been playing Fgunz for a while now, I have a few questions, someone please explain for me.

    1. About "Gold Membership"
    Should I buy it, I don't have many coins at the moment, and I'm planning to buy it, but I don't know if it has much benefit?
    I read it on the forum
    "Access to a new category with the Gold Event where you can win lots of free coins!"
    So in the Golden Event, is it really easy to make money? Is there anything more that needs to be done?
    And should you spend 300 coins to buy a Gold membership? Compared to taking 300 coins to spin Luckybox or Cosmetic box.
    .........................................................................................................................................

    2. The reward for logging in on the 40th day often lacks cosmetic boxes, for example, 10 days usually gets 3 boxes, but after logging in through the 30-day series, the account often lacks 1 cosmetic box, 10 days only gets 2 boxes,
    I usually check online for 3 hours a day and kill the required number of lives, sometimes more. but the box is still missing.
    Who that knows please explain for me, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Saitama; 06-08-2023 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    11,503
    Thanked
    2,797
    Thanks
    1,837
    1. I'd normally say it is worth buying the Golden Membership and that was the first thing I bought too because you have the opportunity to win coins by participating the VIP Events, but that really depends on your skills and luck (depends on the type of event too). If you suck at events and you don't have the patience to become good at it, so maybe it's not for you. On the other hand, you can spin Luckyboxes and get shitty items, not to mention you have to be very lucky to win a Golden Ticket by spending only 300 coins.

    2. As for the Activity Points: For every day you play actively in-game (minimum 3 hours) and gain some exp, you will get a free Lucky Box! The more days you play in a row, the higher the rewards:
    Every day you will get a lucky box.
    + A cosmetic box every 3 days.
    + 1 AP Shield every 7 days.
    + 100 coins every 10 days.
    You are also getting bonus EXP (+10% per day) up to +100% (after 10 days).

  3. #3
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Country
    Posts
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    1. I'd normally say it is worth buying the Golden Membership and that was the first thing I bought too because you have the opportunity to win coins by participating the VIP Events, but that really depends on your skills and luck (depends on the type of event too). If you suck at events and you don't have the patience to become good at it, so maybe it's not for you. On the other hand, you can spin Luckyboxes and get shitty items, not to mention you have to be very lucky to win a Golden Ticket by spending only 300 coins.

    2. As for the Activity Points: For every day you play actively in-game (minimum 3 hours) and gain some exp, you will get a free Lucky Box! The more days you play in a row, the higher the rewards:
    Every day you will get a lucky box.
    + A cosmetic box every 3 days.
    + 1 AP Shield every 7 days.
    + 100 coins every 10 days.
    You are also getting bonus EXP (+10% per day) up to +100% (after 10 days).
    Thanks to you! But after day 40, the reward is missing cosmetic box. Why? Ommadawn, I've lost 2 3 times already, after 40 days the 10 day reward only got 2 cosmetic boxes.
    Last edited by Saitama; 06-10-2023 at 01:12 AM.

  4. #4
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Country
    Posts
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    1. I'd normally say it is worth buying the Golden Membership and that was the first thing I bought too because you have the opportunity to win coins by participating the VIP Events, but that really depends on your skills and luck (depends on the type of event too). If you suck at events and you don't have the patience to become good at it, so maybe it's not for you. On the other hand, you can spin Luckyboxes and get shitty items, not to mention you have to be very lucky to win a Golden Ticket by spending only 300 coins.

    2. As for the Activity Points: For every day you play actively in-game (minimum 3 hours) and gain some exp, you will get a free Lucky Box! The more days you play in a row, the higher the rewards:
    Every day you will get a lucky box.
    + A cosmetic box every 3 days.
    + 1 AP Shield every 7 days.
    + 100 coins every 10 days.
    You are also getting bonus EXP (+10% per day) up to +100% (after 10 days).
    And 1 account get coins forever? Or just get a short while.

  5. #5
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    11,503
    Thanked
    2,797
    Thanks
    1,837
    Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
    And 1 account get coins forever? Or just get a short while.
    It's either you've received the reward or you didn't meet the requirements for gaining another AP at that day, these are the only two options.
    If you want, I could check that. Feel free to PM me your FGunZ ID on Discord: Ommadawn#9291

  6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

    Saitama (06-11-2023)

  7. #6
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Country
    Posts
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    It's either you've received the reward or you didn't meet the requirements for gaining another AP at that day, these are the only two options.
    If you want, I could check that. Feel free to PM me your FGunZ ID on Discord: Ommadawn#9291
    Yes. Next time I'll text you when I have a problem..
    Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Saitama; 06-11-2023 at 10:26 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)