Falcon's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: hello i think its good if u Doing something
    distinct for the (Streammer) i saw everything what u add for streammer but i like if u do something plus like RANK STREAMMER mean, like COLOR for just streammer, or Jacket have name the Character IGN , for the streammers, alone and RANK at forum for streammer maybe?
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    they get coins and jjang already

Falcon's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    i know but maybe u can read what i said,

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I believe it was considered but granting streamers a dedicated rank with the current rules that apply to what it takes to remain a streamer it would just be very easy. Meaning that justifying a rank would probably require harsher rules and I dont think thats the direction admins wanna go in, so that as many people as possible can stream.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think a streamer rank is required, it's not like you have a special rank for VIPs and it will only make things look too much colourful imo, you'll see people who apply as streamers just to receive that rank, they will stream once or twice and that's all.

As for having a jacket with your IGN, that's not gonna happen. In order to have a jacket with the name "Falcon" on it, someone will have to design it and add the files to the server/adding it to the shop, it's not something that can be done automatically, they will have to manually write your name and design it. Now imagine doing the same with every other user in FGunZ, none gonna do that and it will only make the server's file heavier.

There are already more than enough rewards for being a streamer:

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moving this to Declined, I don't think Streamer's will ever get an in-game rank (not to mention it does look a bit too similar to the Event Team rank & was the old color lol). I also don't believe we will add customized streamer jacket's as Ommadawn said it will make the server file size heavier and will need to have someone design it per user. At most I think what is more plausible is to add an icon to show in TAB if a user is streaming on our website while playing in a room, and/or perhaps an achievement on the fgunz.net website if a user has went above and beyond in streaming way past any of the rewards given.

Spoiler!

7. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

FUNNYSK (07-05-2023)

Thread Information