Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, not sure if this is the right section to post this but my wrist is hurting a lot when aiming lately and I'm thinking it's because of my mousepad and table being too hard on my wrist and I was wondering if you know any mouse pads that are good for the wrist and for gaming.
    thank you

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah, i got a solution. How bout u go out for once and touch some grass. Your ass wasn’t made to be sittin behind ur desk 24/7

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Jinsakai for this useful post:

Amamin (06-14-2023), Eran (06-14-2023), Flade (07-07-2023)

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    You either have your hand/wrist/elbow in a wrong position or are on your computer so much that you developed RSI. I'd suggest fixing your posture first before taking a break (or at least heavily limit the amount of time) from your computer and phone.

I've had RSI in my elbow and wrist and it's not fun... Had to go to physiotherapy for months whilst heavily restricting myself from being on the computer, phone and also working out (as that also strains your forearms / wrists).

An ergomouse can help you out, but you ain't going to game comfortably with that. It's fine for simple tasks such as browsing, office work, etc.
    Last edited by RlCK; 06-14-2023 at 11:29 AM.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

5. The following user said thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

Eran (06-14-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Eran, it could be due to a medical issue or improper technique, not sure if you'll find a solution here but maybe if you combine/change a few factors, you'll feel better about it.

1. As Jinkasai said above, you shouldn't be sitting behind your desk 24/7 so constantly doing gaming sessions without taking any breaks can lead to it, I'd recommend taking a short break once an hour and maybe you can even perform some simple muscle exercises for your wrist/hands.

2. Maybe you could try using an ergonomic mouse, might be very uncomfortable to use it but I believe it would be better than using a regular mouse, I know a few people who switched to ergonomic mouse due to having wrist pain.

You can try to Google about it as well, I'm sure many gamers have suffered from it.

7. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Eran (06-14-2023)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks all but I'm asking if you have a mouse pad that you could recommend that is better for the wrist and also good for gaming or at least not too small.
    appreciate yall

9. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Amamin (06-14-2023)

Thanks
    its not because ur mousepad its because your posture like the people above me replied
    for me personally i experienced pain in my shoulders / wrists when i played too much and my desk was set to too high
    maybe this video could help you understand why good posture is important and how to achieve it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyhzcJTqxs4

11. The following user said thank you to DanEditsHD for this useful post:

Eran (06-14-2023)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    Thanks all but I'm asking if you have a mouse pad that you could recommend that is better for the wrist and also good for gaming or at least not too small.
    appreciate yall
    Well you could buy a wrist pad or a mousepad with an included wrist pad. Stuff like that helps to fix the posture of your hand / wrist.

Here's an image of a large one, of course you can also buy much smaller ones specifically for the mousepad.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Well you could buy a wrist pad or a mousepad with an included wrist pad. Stuff like that helps to fix the posture of your hand / wrist.

Here's an image of a large one, of course you can also buy much smaller ones specifically for the mousepad.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...AC_SL1001_.jpg
    it feels super uncomfortable is it supposed to feel like that?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    it feels super uncomfortable is it supposed to feel like that?
    There was a time where I had wrist pain in my left hand due to my keyboard being "too high", using a wrist pad for a few weeks completely fixed that pain for me.

It fixes the posture so your wrist - hand is horizontal and not angled.

15. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Eran (06-14-2023)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think the issue is that I move my hand when aiming instead of my wrist but aiming moving my wrist feels so weird

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information