Originally Posted by jeezboi View Post
and you believe me? damn, we talkin bout game sure, the bots themselves that they created are broken bruv, gon be hard to implement something better for tdms or shit, and rn u cant spawn a mil bot to fill ya room, i get that u want bots sure, lets say u r doing an 8v8 tdm but half of em are bots, and u mentioned set an elo for each bot, hows that fair, for ur own team, or for the enemy team? i'd like an absolute godlike explaination

- - - Updated - - -

but no essay pls gimme 1 line and ill agree with
It was sarcasm... and my idea is mainly tailored to your own private rooms but lets say we were to take it public.

Player a is 2500 elo. Set room to 3kelo only players under 3k can join. Set bots to 2500 elo. Balanced room, no worry about people leaving the bots will replace anyone who leaves.

Player b 5k elo. Set room to 4k and up only players who can join are 4k +. Set bots to 4k 8v8 tdm. Now this room is 4 to 5k elo players only.

Noobs will always have someone to vs, pros can always have a challenging room they can play in also.

New players, set room to 1500 elo and below. Not enough 1500 elo players? No worry bots can handle it. These new players can always have something to practice on. Predators will most likely not join these rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
Planning to eventually let anyone write and share their own AI script in either in Python or most likely LUA for the training bots. Afterwards it would be possible to implement them into TDM, but we will discuss that when the time comes.

That would be far far in the future though. Currently crazy busy IRL.
THANK YOU. from a real dev lol....