Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I remember assisting you with webdev related stuff years ago, glad to hear you've grown a lot and wish you a great career that's ahead of you.
    You were like a guide for me during our time in FGunz. At first, I wanted to be a DevOp expert more than anything else. But, after building my first anime website with your help, I learned a lot. I even redid the website using the React Library, not just HTML. This led to a big group of users, but I had to shut it down because I was paying for it myself and it was free to use. Despite this, it was a fun journey. Thanks so much for everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Good to hear that you're doing good in life, sounds like you've managed to do a lot of great things, it's truly inspiring to see all the effort you have put in your job and life.
    Even though we had some ups and downs, I hope you have a bright future ahead, be proud of the things you've accomplished.
    thanks man, can't forget our meeting!
    hope you all the best

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Synex View Post
    I always wonder what everyone be up to since I first played community changed everything changes but I like to hear prosperity, growth and success. Also like to see how some people mature over the years, man i wish only good things for all my fellow fgunz community you guys be safe and goodluck with your company!~
    ahaha yea right, GunZ is irreplaceable game, its basically a dead game now and because it is a dead game i believe most of GunZ players are now free and they didn't last as gamers

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Dave (07-03-2023), Ommadawn (07-03-2023)

Thread Information