McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    In 2014, I finished high school. After that, I went to college for practical software engineering. after it I worked hard and completed my Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering too. For a long time, I was very into gaming. I started when I was about 10 years old. But as I got older, I realized that it wasn't what I wanted to do with my life.
    Up until December 2022, I worked as a full stack and mobile engineer. Then, I decided to quit and start my own company. My company does web and mobile services. We also develop software for other companies. One of our biggest clients is Hzrit, a company that works with big names like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, IBM, and Google in Israel.
    Me and my very close friend who is also (electronic engineer) started this company, its true we are only five people right now but we are growing slowly
    Last month, I launched my start-up. It's a mobile app called AppointEase. The app uses artificial intelligence and works in a unique way. Right now, we're testing it out in Israel. Some investors, including one from Germany, are interested in it.
    I'm also working on an electronic product. It's still in the testing phase, but we plan to start making it in October.
    Looking back, I see that gaming took up a lot of my time. I think gaming can be a big problem if it stops you from doing other things in life. Now that I'm about to turn 27, I'm happy with where I am. I stopped gaming and started doing things that help me grow.
    can't believe in only 8 months of hard work and consistency got me where i'm today
    I remember when ommadwan became a Game Moderator around 2012 or 2013. I'm not saying this to be mean, but to show how time flies and how things change. Someone(In real life) recently asked me if I still play F-Gunz. I don't, but it reminds me of where I started.
    Good luck to everyone. I just wanted to share my story to show that it's never too late to change and do something different.
    As you grow older, you'll begin to understand that you can't just be a consumer; you have to contribute as well. It might be hard to accept, but it's the truth. If you don't start producing, you might fail and end up being average or even below average in this world.
    Last edited by Sam; 07-03-2023 at 07:27 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I remember assisting you with webdev related stuff years ago, glad to hear you've grown a lot and wish you a great career that's ahead of you.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Sam (07-03-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Good to hear that you're doing good in life, sounds like you've managed to do a lot of great things, it's truly inspiring to see all the effort you have put in your job and life.
    Even though we had some ups and downs, I hope you have a bright future ahead, be proud of the things you've accomplished.

5. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Sam (07-03-2023)

̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    I always wonder what everyone be up to since I first played community changed everything changes but I like to hear prosperity, growth and success. Also like to see how some people mature over the years, man i wish only good things for all my fellow fgunz community you guys be safe and goodluck with your company!~

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Synex for this useful post:

Sam (07-03-2023)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I remember assisting you with webdev related stuff years ago, glad to hear you've grown a lot and wish you a great career that's ahead of you.
    You were like a guide for me during our time in FGunz. At first, I wanted to be a DevOp expert more than anything else. But, after building my first anime website with your help, I learned a lot. I even redid the website using the React Library, not just HTML. This led to a big group of users, but I had to shut it down because I was paying for it myself and it was free to use. Despite this, it was a fun journey. Thanks so much for everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Good to hear that you're doing good in life, sounds like you've managed to do a lot of great things, it's truly inspiring to see all the effort you have put in your job and life.
    Even though we had some ups and downs, I hope you have a bright future ahead, be proud of the things you've accomplished.
    thanks man, can't forget our meeting!
    hope you all the best

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Synex View Post
    I always wonder what everyone be up to since I first played community changed everything changes but I like to hear prosperity, growth and success. Also like to see how some people mature over the years, man i wish only good things for all my fellow fgunz community you guys be safe and goodluck with your company!~
    ahaha yea right, GunZ is irreplaceable game, its basically a dead game now and because it is a dead game i believe most of GunZ players are now free and they didn't last as gamers

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Dave (07-03-2023), Ommadawn (07-03-2023)

Thanks
    tbh im at that point too, where i look at how much time i spend gaming and i think, there are so many more productive things i could be doing with my time right now. It is a distraction, one that i've been more than ok with since i was a kid. But in life excess of anything is never healthy, everything shoukd be done in moderation. it is nice hearing you were able to successively make that shift so good for you

Thread Information