Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

guys can u add infinite last bullet in training / god mode?
    i know we have training guns but i wanna see real damage , not just all damage i done in a top left corner , but actual damage in a middle of a screen like in a normal gamemode

because i need to reload my guns every 5 bullets when im tryna move and shoot and dats took so much time . every other servers seems to have this ability to infinite last bullet so no need to reload .

- - - Updated - - -

And the other main thing is dat u don't need to change your shotguns to training every time u join training room , and switch it back after u leave it . So really why not?

2. The following 2 users say thank you to lordo for this useful post:

Amamin (07-07-2023), SunRui (07-06-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Been saying this for a while now. Feedback I get is just "use training sg." Leave the room, go to inventory, equip two training sgs, go back to room, put your normal sgs back on when you leave the room because if you do, you might end up in an 8-person duel room, wait for your turn only to find out you're doing 0 dmg which means you have to leave the room again and equip your normal sgs and wait for your turn again.

All that when it can't possibly be hard to just have a /infinteammo command that will activate only in godmode training rooms. No event would be affected by this as far as I can tell. Hotshots might become annoying but nothing like the ignore player suggestion here couldn't deal with.
    Last edited by Amamin; 07-09-2023 at 05:06 AM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

lordo (07-08-2023), SunRui (07-07-2023)

Thanks
    true true

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Or, Let the training shotguns show how much damage you did just like normal sgs.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Or, Let the training shotguns show how much damage you did just like normal sgs.
    What is normal shotguns for you? Light / Heavy / Super Heavy / Super Super Heavy?
    What would make more sense rather than damage is to display the multiplier of the base damage.

Spoiler!

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    What is normal shotguns for you? Light / Heavy / Super Heavy / Super Super Heavy?
    What would make more sense rather than damage is to display the multiplier of the base damage.
    Well just like we have /delay command we could have something like /LSG /HSG command which will give us the damage of that specific shotgun type.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    too complicated when the easier work around is to just +1 op suggestion zzz

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

10. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Amamin (07-10-2023)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    too complicated when the easier work around is to just +1 op suggestion zzz
    Nah... getting the multiplier sounds easier since it is already used during damage calculation, what I was saying to just display that multiplier instead of damage, knowing where best to hit with the multiplier would mean training the aim. Whereas the original suggestion focuses on having infinite clip size (not infinite ammo, we already have that in training rooms), which to me sounds like something that is easily abusable and could be very annoying when applied to weapons such as hotshots. Instead displaying the multiplier would just be utilizing existing training weapons to give more feedback to the user.

Spoiler!

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Nah... getting the multiplier sounds easier since it is already used during damage calculation, what I was saying to just display that multiplier instead of damage, knowing where best to hit with the multiplier would mean training the aim. Whereas the original suggestion focuses on having infinite clip size (not infinite ammo, we already have that in training rooms), which to me sounds like something that is easily abusable and could be very annoying when applied to weapons such as hotshots. Instead displaying the multiplier would just be utilizing existing training weapons to give more feedback to the user.
    no idea what u saying man idk what dmg multiplier there is other than the dmg count. i was talking to beast but the infinite clip won't be an issue when we have the /ignore feature coming to training room

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I think Relax is talking about the number of pellets that hit. The "multiplier" is basically what you multiply to the pellet damage to get the total damage (i.e. a point blank shot from a 9 dmg shotgun would be 9 dmg x 12 pellets = 108 total damage).

Also when we talk about infinite ammo, we mean the clips/mags.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information