Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: twat/**** and ^CIly^9zaelle

Reason: reporting for friends. this is constant abuse of above players not once but multiple times. users are instantly rejoining the game to avoid suicide when they loss of control of massive. talking of that they could be potentially macro'ing please look into this. playing this game for years and they seem to not be able to control their massives and end up abusing? sounds fishy to me. whatever the outcome , they are constantly abusing the 'no hit' oblivion death avoid, someone has to address this behaviour.

as you can see right now im only reporting two, but if a gm has ample amount of free times in hand. feel free to come visit stairways glad room in ghost mode and spectate this very behaviour of the same individuals who are constantly abusing this.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvhou...28-12.gzr/file

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About twat - He did it only once so I'm giving him a verbal warning.

About ^CIly^9zaelle - He has done it at least 3 times (I've stopped counting afterwards), including rejoining the room when he's low HP. Therefore, he has been warned.

Btw, they are not macroing, they are both used to leave the room quickly when they die because they don't want to wait those 5 seconds. You can see that "twat" already leaves the room when he's in the middle of the flip but it doesn't let him leave instantly because he has received damage so it lets him leave instantly once he actually dies.

Thread Information