Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    i think elo really only serve as a competitive filler for players until ladder mode releases, but feel like elo system holds zero weight to how good a player is so i could care less about whos placed where. unless elo were to be excluded from garden TDMs + AnD & the like it’s hard to be taken serious as a competitive system for gun players.

i do think difference between glad & gun elo should be made though, it hilarious when a player who primarily play guns (and not good) reaches 5k elo as they clearly farmed noobs in a glad only game mode but join a gun room and leave at the first sight of decent player.

elo changed the way people play in an annoying way, and that’s just one example.

and even if i think elo holds no weight as to how decent people are in the game, i would like to see a leaderboard that distinguishes glad players from gun players. the only good glad player i’m sure we’ve all seen in the “top 5/10” has been bunny; and the rest has been crowded by gun players leaving no room for gladiator players & i think we can come to mutual agreement that guns and glad are basically two different games
    Exactly tell bunny that, this guy keeps trying to tell me how elo is gained or lost and he doesnt think there should be a different elo ladder... like dude its playing chess and checkers.
    Last edited by degijas1; 07-12-2023 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Information