Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Elo system

Suggestion description:
    Making a different predator for people who glad.

Listen, im sure bunny is an extremely good glad player im not taking that away from him. But realistically he and other glad players should be in their own category maybe a glad predator. Look at the top 20 players ranked by elo right now. Its literally people who only play both/ and use gun. Is it fair that bunny gate keeps rank 1 when in reality hell never ever face any of the other top 20 people on the elo ranking list? Do you think bunny would be able to keep all his elo if he joined a duel room with guns? Probably not, but i sure as hell would probably get slapped 11 0 by him in glad. Theyre 2 different playing fields. The top 20 people besides (bunny rank 1) vs each other consistently for that elo, i see and vs them in duels/tdms all the time.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

BONGA (07-12-2023), Love Donna (07-12-2023), Menotso (07-13-2023), SunRui (07-12-2023), TDED (07-12-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    very thought provoking, bro

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    who is bunny LOL

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Bunny (07-12-2023), Love Donna (07-12-2023), SkyWodka (07-12-2023), waLu (07-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    dude zaku wtf youve never heard of bunny? The number one player in the world, dominating 7% of players on fgunz. Currently sitting in ranked 1 named femboy with an average kd of 25.96 coming in hot with 4361 kills and 168 deaths. Hes in an out like a ghost, you cant catch him in a game ��. The other top 10 players are all scared to vs this monster! Hes swift like a lion, so you gotta be quick on your feet so you dont fall as prey. The other 93% of players on this game wont be able to touch him! Hes untouchable!! Rank 1> everyone else !!!
    Last edited by degijas1; 07-12-2023 at 05:12 PM.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

Amamin (07-13-2023), Bunny (07-12-2023), Demonsteri (07-13-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    There are arguments both ways, which I'm sure most people here can fathom for themselves. Ill just choose to bring up the one I think is probably most relevant to why the system is in place just like it is right now.

I've been questioned by curious people for a while for how my elo is so high while gun players can't really ever get that high (not talking 6.5k, we have skilled people here. But the 10+k I had in the past? Good luck when you gain 1-2 per kill and lose 100 on death).

The simple reality is that gladiator is a lot more deterministic about an individuals skill level leading them to kill their opponent first. While not entirely truly deterministic due to factors like massive angle luck, enemy ****in up or just straight up ping, the trend for who wins in gladiator is a lot more consistency for the better player. In bnb, however, aim is such a random mechanic for the game that every player relies on more than anything else. You can be playing for 20 years straight and still might die to someone with 3 lucky pbs if you just cant predict their moves, and fights usually end in less than 15 seconds whereas gladiator usually pushes 30 to a minute, excluding bowing.

This means that theoretically its easier to gain elo as a gladiator, right? If youre good, youll climb. In bnb, if youre good, you might climb a bit, and still die a lot. Is it fair to put these two in the same category? Well, elo is currently implemented as a measure for your kills vs deaths, not taking into account clan wars and team wins and streaks influencing the numbers a bit (we also have team glad and glad cw, though). By looking at that metric in itself, it makes sense why theres no separation; if you can kill more without dying, surely youre better and deserve to have your elo increase. It just so happens that the skill ceiling for gun fighting is much much higher.

Both gamemodes are however still a 1v1 duel, and both duels resulted in a significant number of both types of players being on the top 20. I couldnt tell you based on the current top 20 who probably play a lot every day to keep up that rank, but historically, we had a lot of glad players up there and at a point, the top 3 were gladiators. Now if youre saying gladiator is a problem just because 1 person is up there (myself) and the rank 1 player isnt someone who plays your specific gamemode, you might want to rephrase your argument cause that just seems like an excuse to have the top ranked player a gun player exclusively (for some reason), while realistically it will probably never be you. I.e, this suggestion wouldnt exist if you didn't go to the rankings and realized the rank 1 player is a gladiator.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-12-2023 at 12:54 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I saw him once he's not really top player he just top player sword at fg server because fg server has low class level of glad gameplay, otherwise there is no more real glad players anymore, i have nothing about bunny he looks good, but i agree with your idea for me it must be more balanced because Shotguns outplay is more hard to play than glad ( more skills,more tactics....)
    and it's hard to be in streak of killing without any death
    So i hope they make it more balanced

10. The following user said thank you to BONGA for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    There are arguments both ways, which I'm sure most people here can fathom for themselves. Ill just choose to bring up the one I think is probably most relevant to why the system is in place just like it is right now.

I've been questioned by curious people for a while for how my elo is so high while gun players can't really ever get that high (not talking 6.5k, we have skilled people here. But the 10+k I had in the past? Good luck when you gain 1-2 per kill and lose 100 on death).

The simple reality is that gladiator is a lot more deterministic about an individuals skill level leading them to kill their opponent first. While not entirely truly deterministic due to factors like massive angle luck, enemy ****in up or just straight up ping, the trend for who wins in gladiator is a lot more consistency for the better player. In bnb, however, aim is such a random mechanic for the game that every player relies on more than anything else. You can be playing for 20 years straight and still might die to someone with 3 lucky pbs if you just cant predict their moves, and fights usually end in less than 15 seconds whereas gladiator usually pushes 30 to a minute, excluding bowing.

This means that theoretically its easier to gain elo as a gladiator, right? If youre good, youll climb. In bnb, if youre good, you might climb a bit, and still die a lot. Is it fair to put these two in the same category? Well, elo is currently implemented as a measure for your kills vs deaths, not taking into account clan wars and team wins and streaks influencing the numbers a bit (we also have team glad and glad cw, though). By looking at that metric in itself, it makes sense why theres no separation; if you can kill more without dying, surely youre better and deserve to have your elo increase. It just so happens that the skill ceiling for gun fighting is much much higher.

Both gamemodes are however still a 1v1 duel, and both duels resulted in a significant number of both types of players being on the top 20. I couldnt tell you based on the current top 20 who probably play a lot every day to keep up that rank, but historically, we had a lot of glad players up there and at a point, the top 3 were gladiators. Now if youre saying gladiator is a problem just because 1 person is up there (myself) and the rank 1 player isnt someone who plays your specific gamemode, you might want to rephrase your argument cause that just seems like an excuse to have the top ranked player a gun player exclusively (for some reason), while realistically it will probably never be you. I.e, this suggestion wouldnt exist if you didn't go to the rankings and realized the rank 1 player is a gladiator.

You dont really have to say how a glad and a gun game work. You gained all that elo and kd from glad and it should be so, glads make up like 8% of the active players so youre literally farming the same people over and over. Is that probable for you to be number one when you only vs a small percentage of players on gunz that play your mode? And no this topic has been brought up more than once by many different people, surprised no ones taken action yet. You talk about glad being more "detrimental" comparing to bnb but you dont even play bnb lol.. youre saying bnb is a bit more lucky which is why no one can match your k/d which i find hilarious. Elo like you said is based on kills/deaths right. But if you were to put someone like run2u with a 3.8 ratio into a duel room with the other top 10 players, he should do fairly better than the other 10 no? We cant make that same argument with you because you play a different MODE. Hence my suggestion. Fake rank 1. Elo is based on kills and deaths true ok, but by your kd ratio of 25.9 it means you shit on basically 100% of players. Oh wait that play YOUR MODE. you shouldnt be put in the same category with the people in the current elo system.
    Last edited by degijas1; 07-12-2023 at 04:53 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Facts LOL. mans thinks he should be top 1 in an elo ladder full of guns players cus he has a better kd. Totally 2 different modes which should be made into 2 different elo ladders.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    That is, Satan made EXP when there was a bug, what should we do? So far they have done nothing, the same is with Bunny but he got it with his skills, the other took advantage of a bug. LOL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    That is, Satan made EXP when there was a bug, what should we do? So far they have done nothing, the same is with Bunny but he got it with his skills, the other took advantage of a bug. LOL
    Yeah skills vs the same 12 people lol. You dont get known as the best player on gunz for winning a 1v1 tourney. You get known as the best 1v1 player. You dont get known as the best player on gunz for winning a 1v1 glad tourney, you get known for being the best glad player. Lol getting 10k elo and being rank 1 holds weight, but unfortunately for bunny it holds no weight
    Last edited by degijas1; 07-12-2023 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information