Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by degijas1 View Post
    Exactly tell bunny that, this guy keeps trying to tell me how elo is gained or lost and he doesnt think there should be a different elo ladder... like dude its playing chess and checkers.
    Every one of your replies just sends me these vibes.

On topic: No where did I disagree that separate rankings for the various gamemode we have in place would benefit in feeding the egos of whatever players think they can get rank 1 in their specific category. It's actually a good idea - but a global ranking is what most games are ranked by these days. For those games where there are separate types of styles and "roles"; see league of legends; the elo gain/loss is balanced such that on average you would see approximately the same number of people in reach lane in the top 100. This seems like a balancing act that FGunZ unfortunately will struggle to tune due to the low playercount.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-13-2023 at 11:34 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the elo system does nothing good for the game. It only creates an even more toxic environment. Like Skilly is saying, it should be removed. For now at least.

Elo or tiers can be brought back when ladder releases. Where u can play normal ladder AND glad ladder separately and earn elo depending on what mode you play. If you decide to go to training mode or a different mode in the free channel it will show your elo or tier on the last ladder mode you played.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023), Ommadawn (07-13-2023), SunRui (07-12-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

https://i.imgflip.com/7sd9ah.jpg

On topic: No where did I not disagree that separate rankings for the various gamemode we have in place would benefit in feeding the egos of whatever players think they can get rank 1 in their specific category. It's actually a good idea - but a global ranking is what most games are ranked by these days. For those games where there are separate types of styles and "roles"; see league of legends; the elo gain/loss is balanced such that on average you would see approximately the same number of people in reach lane in the top 100. This seems like a balancing act that FGunZ unfortunately will struggle to tune due to the low playercount.
    yeah and you sound salty that your title doesn't mean anything in the BNB world, despite holding onto rank 1 for so long and going for 10k elo ROFL. You're league example is terrible, you said "different rolls" right sure, but they play the same mode which is 5v5 Ranked etc. Sword and BNB duel are not the same mode, they are 2 different modes, now if you were to compare League of legends to League of legends TRT then sure or 5v5 RANKED is different than 3v3 RANKED twisted tree line in league. I miss that map hahahaha. If you thought it was a good idea originally why would u make us go through this debate, looks like you're trying very hard to stay top 1 of the BNB world as a glad ROFL.

Different roles would be lets say garden one person has double SGs another person has flamethrower nades, another person has spray or revs. but theyre playing the SAME MODE TDM GARDEN.

In league if you're diamond in twisted tree line that doesnt mean youre diamond in 5v5 ranked........
    Last edited by degijas1; 07-12-2023 at 10:28 PM.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    its called GunZ and not SwordZ

sucked georges cock for it

6. The following 2 users say thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023), GeorgeGFX (07-13-2023)

Banned

Thanks
    2 totaly diferent playstay should be totaly 2 diferent elo even in lol you have ranking for each position

8. The following 2 users say thank you to dojo for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023), waLu (07-13-2023)

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

https://i.imgflip.com/7sd9ah.jpg

On topic: No where did I not disagree that separate rankings for the various gamemode we have in place would benefit in feeding the egos of whatever players think they can get rank 1 in their specific category. It's actually a good idea - but a global ranking is what most games are ranked by these days. For those games where there are separate types of styles and "roles"; see league of legends; the elo gain/loss is balanced such that on average you would see approximately the same number of people in reach lane in the top 100. This seems like a balancing act that FGunZ unfortunately will struggle to tune due to the low playercount.
    I don't see any problem by separating it, since the Elo system is not showing much right now (i totally agree on sunrui). Any efficient and low effort way to improve it even a little bit, is affordable to a "dead game". I'd like to see how it goes. Using other games as base to argumentate on gunz is kinda pointless, this game has an unique playstyle that people would like to be able checking its skills among the community even if it's not accurate as we wish. Even a hotfix by using same earning/losses points rules applying to a glad Elo would be better than it is right now.

10. The following user said thank you to Menotso for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    They are taking it very seriously, relax and don't f*ck around, if you can't reach rank 1 don't be sad, you'll be there soon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    In my opinion the elo system does nothing good for the game. It only creates an even more toxic environment. Like Skilly is saying, it should be removed. For now at least.

Elo or tiers can be brought back when ladder releases. Where u can play normal ladder AND glad ladder separately and earn elo depending on what mode you play. If you decide to go to training mode or a different mode in the free channel it will show your elo or tier on the last ladder mode you played.

I honestly agree and dont even mind if they took it out, but realistically they probably wont take something out that they worked so hard to implement, on top of that its clearly being used to the fullest by some people whether it be a grind or not. We saw first hand why they didnt take out the nades/flamethrowers/explosives etc.

13. The following user said thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

BONGA (07-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post

I agree with you, but i hope the ladder would be nice, because if ladder will be for all the guns it would be toxic mode
    Snipers,rockets,camping even the ladder will not change any activity, Simply instead of playing Tdm garden 32 they go ladder, what's the point?
    For me i am looking for something upgrade the server and get a good players and be more comptitive
    Not to open threads to talk about some1 playing glad and farming oh god this game going crazy at 2023
    Anyways i hope staff do more work about making the server looking more good, ***Support Clan wars mode***
    At least add /draw for round it is easy for you guys to do..

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We'll probably show seperate elo depending on which mode you're playing [elo - gladiator elo]. So if you're in a gladiator room it shows your gladiator elo, whereas in regular rooms it shows your [regular] elo. We'll also have to seperate rankings on the website for that.

I see some other / different suggestions in this thread. If you want us and others to pay attention to your individual suggestions please post your own / seperate threads for them.

16. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (07-16-2023), furl (07-16-2023), Jona (07-13-2023), Menotso (07-13-2023), SunRui (07-13-2023)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information