Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the elo system does nothing good for the game. It only creates an even more toxic environment. Like Skilly is saying, it should be removed. For now at least.

Elo or tiers can be brought back when ladder releases. Where u can play normal ladder AND glad ladder separately and earn elo depending on what mode you play. If you decide to go to training mode or a different mode in the free channel it will show your elo or tier on the last ladder mode you played.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

degijas1 (07-13-2023), Ommadawn (07-13-2023), SunRui (07-12-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    In my opinion the elo system does nothing good for the game. It only creates an even more toxic environment. Like Skilly is saying, it should be removed. For now at least.

Elo or tiers can be brought back when ladder releases. Where u can play normal ladder AND glad ladder separately and earn elo depending on what mode you play. If you decide to go to training mode or a different mode in the free channel it will show your elo or tier on the last ladder mode you played.

I honestly agree and dont even mind if they took it out, but realistically they probably wont take something out that they worked so hard to implement, on top of that its clearly being used to the fullest by some people whether it be a grind or not. We saw first hand why they didnt take out the nades/flamethrowers/explosives etc.

4. The following user said thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

BONGA (07-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post

I agree with you, but i hope the ladder would be nice, because if ladder will be for all the guns it would be toxic mode
    Snipers,rockets,camping even the ladder will not change any activity, Simply instead of playing Tdm garden 32 they go ladder, what's the point?
    For me i am looking for something upgrade the server and get a good players and be more comptitive
    Not to open threads to talk about some1 playing glad and farming oh god this game going crazy at 2023
    Anyways i hope staff do more work about making the server looking more good, ***Support Clan wars mode***
    At least add /draw for round it is easy for you guys to do..

Thread Information