Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Clan Wars

Suggestion description: Draw Round in Clan war mode

It would be very usefull by adding "/Draw" in Clan war mode
    *Draw round*, sometimes playersl getting dc or afk or rejoin or for any reason
    So instead of some1 of teammates sit out the round to make it 3v3 or 2v2 or....
    We just can draw round and start new round
    I hope you don't ignore this usefull feature.
    Last edited by BONGA; 07-13-2023 at 05:36 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to BONGA for this useful post:

Amamin (07-16-2023), Ganggbangg (07-14-2023), Gunashekar (07-13-2023), Tzunami best0 (07-13-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Very useful command.

4. The following user said thank you to Gunashekar for this useful post:

BONGA (07-14-2023)

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    Good suggestion and adding a 15 second time-out will make it even better .
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

6. The following user said thank you to Zelda for this useful post:

BONGA (07-14-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    this has been a problem for Smile, the top 1 clan war clan, since forever. +1000 this suggestion

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Instead of a /draw function, I'm thinking we could add a /pause function that basically freezes everyone in place and pauses the time. Each team can only pause once per CW and the pause lasts 60 seconds unless cancelled earlier with /unpause.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Instead of a /draw function, I'm thinking we could add a /pause function that basically freezes everyone in place and pauses the time. Each team can only pause once per CW and the pause lasts 60 seconds unless cancelled earlier with /unpause.
    Maybe add something in the code that everyone has to be out of combat for x seconds to make the /pause work, so you avoid people adding this as a F-key binds to abuse it mid combat to catch people off guard.

Country
    Thanks
    i think the point of this suggestion is to help fix issues like AE or someone leaving quicker, not to actually pause the game
    as it is currently, if someone leaves a 4v4 and its a 3v4, the teams either wait it out until draw or go 3v3, which isn't ideal

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    i think the point of this suggestion is to help fix issues like AE or someone leaving quicker, not to actually pause the game
    as it is currently, if someone leaves a 4v4 and its a 3v4, the teams either wait it out until draw or go 3v3, which isn't ideal
    Point of concern is when people leave on purpose to /draw the round if they think they're about to lose the round. I think if we make that possible to happen, it will happen.

Country
    Thanks
    Point of concern is when people leave on purpose to /draw the round if they think they're about to lose the round. I think if we make that possible to happen, it will happen.
    I believe this suggestion comes from another server, and there the /draw command brings up a vote similar to kicking someone so the function can't be abused just because one team is losing

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    I believe this suggestion comes from another server, and there the /draw command brings up a vote similar to kicking someone so the function can't be abused just because one team is losing
    So you mean both teams need to vote? If both teams need to agree on the draw, the enemy team could just vote no, as it gives them an advantage? I mean not everyone is fair and votes yes, and once you meet enough bad actors that vote no, you might just start voting no yourself in similar situations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information