Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    Posts
    668
    Thanked
    306
    Thanks
    335
    The tournament & registration process have been moved to Discord


    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Beast; 08-03-2023 at 05:06 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!








  2. The following 5 users say thank you to Beast for this useful post:

    BerS (08-02-2023), Exc (07-22-2023), Kaisen (07-23-2023), Kavi (07-24-2023), YamileX (07-23-2023)

  3. #2
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    11,393
    Thanked
    2,768
    Thanks
    1,790
    Team Name: jewishbois
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Ben & ommadawn147 (GMT +3)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: green & supergreen999 (GMT +3)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: phewsofast & ColinOdo#3841 (GMT +3)

  4. #3
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanked
    355
    Thanks
    616
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Team Name: jewishbois
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Ben & ommadawn147 (GMT +3)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: green & supergreen999 (GMT +3)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: phewsofast & ColinOdo#3841 (GMT +3)
    Registered. Slot: 1/16


    Spoiler!


  5. #4
    New Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanked
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Team Name: puborkia
    Team Leader & their discord username: Aurelia & marx8770 (GMT +8)
    Player 1 & their timezone & discord username: Empress & Kester3827 (GMT +8)
    Substitute player & their timezone & discord user: Kish & cyrus6969 (GMT +50)

  6. #5
    Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    Posts
    668
    Thanked
    306
    Thanks
    335
    Originally Posted by hen885 View Post
    Team Name: puborkia
    Team Leader & their discord username: Aurelia & marx8770 (GMT +8)
    Player 1 & their timezone & discord username: Empress & Kester3827 (GMT +8)
    Substitute player & their timezone & discord user: Kish & cyrus6969 (GMT +5:30)
    Registered. Slot: 2/16
    Last edited by justRelax; 07-24-2023 at 04:09 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!








  7. #6
    Kronozu's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Country
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    13
    Thanks
    12
    Team Name: throne
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Action & fast#9064 (GMT+8)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: Kronozu & Kronozu#0074 (GMT-5)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: 6ixgods (GMT+8)

  8. #7
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanked
    355
    Thanks
    616
    Originally Posted by krn1020 View Post
    Team Name: throne
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Action & fast#9064 (GMT+8)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: Kronozu & Kronozu#0074 (GMT-5)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: 6ixgods (GMT+8)
    Registered. Slot: 3/16


    Spoiler!


  9. #8
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    78
    Thanked
    72
    Thanks
    45
    Team Name: pinkflower
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Phatcatt & Sikander123 (GMT +8)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: Phatcat & Phatcat#8839 (GMT +2)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: Yuval & Yuval#7775 (GMT +3)

  10. #9
    Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    Posts
    668
    Thanked
    306
    Thanks
    335
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Team Name: pinkflower
    Team Leader & their Timezone & Discord Username: Phatcatt & Sikander123 (GMT +8)
    Player 1 & their Timezone & Discord Username: Phatcat & Phatcat#8839 (GMT +2)
    Substitute & their Timezone & Discord Username: Yuval & Yuval#7775 (GMT +3)
    Registered. Slot: 4/16
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!








  11. #10
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanked
    355
    Thanks
    616
    Special Announcement:

    It is now permitted to register without including a Substitute in your Registration, however please do so at your own risk.

    In addition, if you register without a Substitute, we are permitting you to add one before the start of the Tournament (just edit your post and inform us on the Tournament Discord). After the Tournament has started you cannot make ANY changes to your team.


    Spoiler!


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)