Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    For some reason fgunz feels so heavy at times, it will start feeling like 30 fps even though the fps counter doesnt drop and task manager doesn't show heavy load at all. even when i close all programs that i have open it doesn't change a thing, i feel like its somehow server related as someone else in game who i spoke to has the same issue

2. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

SunRui (07-25-2023)

Thanks
    prob your netspeed and room host netspeed is dif . in 1 room can be ok in other room u go and its heavy
    in rooms wih good connection very good feeling , very fast
    next room slow and heavy , maybe its just a ping or some inet rates but thats def not about pc 99%

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    i sometimes have crash where my fps slowly drops to 333 fps until game crashes. never can generate .dmp file its always 0b

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    What if you played on windowed mode? Or maybe reduced your in-game resolution setting (just to try the smoothness of the fps)? I'm guessing you also haven't played with your screen's refresh rate recently? Is your "apply fps limit to game logic" option unticked?

Country
    Thanks
    There are a few possible causes of FPS drops in fgunz, including:
    Server lag: If the server you're playing on is experiencing lag, it can cause your FPS to drop, even if your own computer is powerful enough to run the game smoothly.
    Network latency: If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it can also cause FPS drops.
    Hardware issues: If your computer's hardware is not up to the task of running fgunz, you may experience FPS drops
    In-game settings: Certain in-game settings, such as the resolution and graphics quality, can also affect your FPS.

Thread Information