Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: GoogleMaps

Reason: Playing mansion DM and he barricaded himself in the back room with mines. I got past them, killed him and said "lmao".

Player then responded by calling me trash and i responded with "oh mad". The rest is in the screenshots where he threatens to kill me and my family .. we all poke at each other in this game, and its all in good fun. But this dude is unacceptable and too comfortable talking like this.

Proof/Evidence: report 2.PNGreport 1.PNG

If the attachment tool doesn't work here are imgur links to the screenshots.

Screenshot 1 https://i.imgur.com/cs50HKk.png
    Screenshot 2 https://i.imgur.com/77QKB34.png

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have a F11 replay of this conversation and F12 screenshots? Also the screenshots you posted are edited. We do not accept edited screenshots.
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 07-28-2023 at 04:40 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    I used my nvidia shadowplay which recorded the last 15 seconds of my game. The screen shots are from that clip, i will try to post the full clip for you

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    ok post it and a decision will be made after.

Country
    Thanks
    Cant figure out how i'm supposed to post the clip. Tried using the attachment tool and it doesn't upload. What method would be acceptable?

I used the snipping tool for the screen shots when posting and didn't mean to cut off anything. When i win+prtsc and try to upload it tells me the file resolution is too big and wont let me. I remade them with snip tool to show the whole screen and the timeline bar showing that its from a clip.

Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    He will be verbally warned that this type of behavior is not allowed.

Also don’t forget you can use the ignore function to block out players messages ingame…../ignore playername

Next time only use F11(screen recording) and F12(screenshot) to gather your evidence.
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 07-28-2023 at 06:01 AM.

Thread Information