Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Officially it's not allowed due to intellectual property & DMCA. You can find that in the Twitch terms of service as well. Of course the chances are slim they will outright ban the streams, plus a report would have to be filed (which are easy to fake).

What exactly CAN we do to advertise?
    And is it worth the risk to advertise?

It looks like streaming is out because of risk to the streamer, but is it a risk for the server itself?

Basically is there anything we shouldn't do that would just outright cause the server to have to be shut down.

Something that's within my power is creating youtube videos on the game & server. Would doing this risk the server's operations?

Also I've never been on any other type of gunz forums or discords so I'm pretty out of the loop on the history, but it seems at the moment theres simply just drama between different private server owners n such. So an obvious threat would be other pservers, but how possible is it that masangsoft themselfs would come for us?

**also how are private servers even allowed to operate? lol. shouldnt they have legal action to take us down for just existing?
    Last edited by -AznNinja; 08-12-2023 at 05:16 AM.

Thread Information