Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hello all, I believe that there is a 2v2 tourney coming up. I'm not sure if this should be in suggestions or not so maybe move it if it is. I'm not sure if you guys are streaming it on twitch or not, but if you aren't you should totally stream it ! We recently broke 200 + players on our server and we have the strongest community and I'm sure everyone would come watch and support. I would definitely try and keep the momentum of players going while its still here! I've been seeing A LOT of new and old players in DMs and tdms etc. People are commenting on forums and discord saying stuff like :

"Im coming back to gunz after like 10 years and its the first time im experiencing anti-lead. Im wondering how people like it in 2023 compared to leading. Also has it ever been considered to lower the damage of shotguns to compensate for how quickly encounters can end with anti lead?"

and : "what up yall, I used to play on ijji gunz hella long ago and then on LG gunz after the official servers closed down, I've never been great at the game but have always enjoyed it alot. Saw kiddane streaming it on tiktok the other day and blew my mind that people were playing gunz again"

IDK about you but Kidane got 1.4M views on one of his 20 second videos he posted 4 days ago.. and the kid averages about 20-60k views on most of his gunz videos if we could even convert 2% of all viewers to players that'd be huge! I'm sure if you guys asked he might promote it we could literally hit record breaking numbers. Dave and Mscic on the mic ? jk jk lol. I think it'd be great for our small gunz community. What do you guys think ??
    Last edited by degijas1; 08-07-2023 at 03:58 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

-AznNinja (08-10-2023), LizaSoberano (08-07-2023)

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    We're planning to stream some/all tournament matches. Also the replays of these matches will be made public once the tournament is over so some of you can make frag movie from it or just watch it for fun.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    We're planning to stream some/all tournament matches. Also the replays of these matches will be made public once the tournament is over so some of you can make frag movie from it or just watch it for fun.
    On twitch? Whats the channels name? Will there be a castor? It isnt advertised very well i couldnt see that on the discord channel under tournament. Its not as fun watching it after the fact lol, i dont even watch. A lot of people dont use forum so itd help if admins were spamming it as an announcement in game if there will be a stream so people can be reminded

Thanks
    they def need to creatk fgunz twitch account at least for a tourney and stream matches , but they need to make 2-4 matches playing same day match after match like its usually do , so 1 stream could go like 1-2 hours at least 2-4 matches straight . dats not hard

6. The following user said thank you to lordo for this useful post:

degijas1 (08-08-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by degijas1 View Post
    On twitch? Whats the channels name? Will there be a castor? It isnt advertised very well i couldnt see that on the discord channel under tournament. Its not as fun watching it after the fact lol, i dont even watch. A lot of people dont use forum so itd help if admins were spamming it as an announcement in game if there will be a stream so people can be reminded
    Whats said here is really important. If nobody knows about it then nobody will watch it.

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

degijas1 (08-08-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by lordo View Post
    they def need to creatk fgunz twitch account at least for a tourney and stream matches , but they need to make 2-4 matches playing same day match after match like its usually do , so 1 stream could go like 1-2 hours at least 2-4 matches straight . dats not hard
    Yes.. please! Fgunz discord server has 6k members and forum has 26k members, posting and reminding people that there will be a stream and to make sure to tune in every 2 days leading up to the tourney will bring so much hype. In game 200 players new and old, new players see this and itll make them stay for a little longer to maybe see what this competitiveness tourney is all about. Seeing real pros in action could motivate them to keep training. If we could get some tiktok people also, this could literally go viral i can totally see 500+ viewers, doesnt even have to be a huge cash prize at all. You can up the cash prize next tourney if it goes well.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Whats said here is really important. If nobody knows about it then nobody will watch it.
    Facts lol if i had to make a general post about it and ask..
    Last edited by degijas1; 08-07-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    This is nearly impossible or will not have much results. The players will be setting their own date and time for their match, so every match will happen on a different day and time. I'm not gonna advertise, but the other servers set their own time and date for the whole tournament and they're all livestreamed. This would be a good option for the future tournaments on fgunz.

Even when everyone has a different timezone, it worked pretty well on the other servers. If the players are motivated to play they will show up.

11. The following user said thank you to UI_Yui? for this useful post:

lordo (08-09-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UI_Yui? View Post
    This is nearly impossible or will not have much results. The players will be setting their own date and time for their match, so every match will happen on a different day and time. I'm not gonna advertise, but the other servers set their own time and date for the whole tournament and they're all livestreamed. This would be a good option for the future tournaments on fgunz.

Even when everyone has a different timezone, it worked pretty well on the other servers. If the players are motivated to play they will show up.
    VIP events tend to get hosted once a week around the same timezone in the weekends. This is because players would usually be more available to join at those weekends at a larger span of timezones since theres usually no work. What if we spanned the tournament over 3-4 weeks where each tournament round happened on a saturday/sunday?

Country
    Thanks
    If you would want to stream the matches and want people to watch it, then it's indeed better to have the whole tourny finished in the weekend with exact date and time. This is my opinion on how the tournys should be hosted, other people might disagree. You can always make a poll for this.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UI_Yui? View Post
    If you would want to stream the matches and want people to watch it, then it's indeed better to have the whole tourny finished in the weekend with exact date and time. This is my opinion on how the tournys should be hosted, other people might disagree. You can always make a poll for this.
    Yes i agree, have the whole tourney finished in one day if possible even if you had to skip a few matches. If its spread throughout a few days it wont be as hype imo. People watching will most likely tune in once, or only have the time to tune in once. It worked well for another server
    Last edited by degijas1; 08-08-2023 at 02:53 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information